Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hifibux - hifibux.com

darwin

obr584766_hifi.JPG

Standard Membership

Your Click: $0.01 (Standard Ad) $0.015 (Extended Ad) $0.0025(Short Ad)

Referral Click: $0.005ref (Standard Ad) $0.075ref (Extended Ad) $0.0013ref (Short Ad)

Junior

Your Click: $0.01(Standard Ad) $0.02(Extended Ad) $0.005(Short Ad)

Referral Click: $0.005(Standard Ad) $0.01(Extended Ad) $0.0025(Short Ad)

Premium

Your Click: $0.02(Standard Ad) $0.025(Extended Ad) $0.0075(Short Ad)

Referral Click: $0.01(Standard Ad) $0.0125(Extended Ad) $0.0038(Short Ad)

The minimum payout is set at $2 for the first cashout, $5 for the second, $7 for the third and $10 for every one after that.

Once you reach the minimum amount, you can withdraw your money instantly to either AlertPay and PayPal.

Free registration:

Get paid-To-Click Service

banner_01_hifibux.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my first payment proof from hifibux, it is instant :D

Dear Karen,

You have received a payment to your account:

Date: 2011-25-02 11:06:43

Batch: 56029351

From Account: U1253773

Amount: $4.02

Memo: Thanks for using our website - We hope you have a wonderful day

Thank you.

Congrates Karen

i saw a topic in the forum contains good tips to get direct referrals

here are the tips

1. The most basic way to have DR is thru your family/relatives and friends. Let them know all about PTC business.

2. Thru social networking sites - this is effective and costless way to get DR. You can simply open an account with social networking sites, join the forum or online business related community/groups if available (DR builder is most likely available).

3. Blogging - this is very popular effective way in hunting DR. Simply make your own blog and have it published for free at google or in any free hosting sites.

4. Links Exchange Credits, PTSU/Banner Credits - these are available to other PTC/GPT sites. Be a member and you can use these credits to advertise your referral links/banners for free. To earn such credits, you have to exert effort by surfing with their Ads.

5. If you have extra resources, go for a Paid Advertisement - Banner, Paid to click and PTSU Ad. These are the most effective in hunting DRs yet expensive. (The Featured Ad is less effective).

So I am simply imparting these tips to help everyone and likewise to help the site succeed in the industry. More members/investors = Site success and its members!

Enjoooy

By 1 March 2011 a revision of Rent Referrals Prices and Account Upgrade Costs will be made taking into account the real activity of HiFiBix site members. The rial activity of members is high.

Two new levels for Account Upgrade will be added. So, they are:: Standard, Junior, Premium, Partner, and Investor. This will make the interests of all parties more adequate.

obr639784_hifipayment.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't loose your important time .......... by spend with hifibux .........

Because Site has already been SCAMMED ........ so how can you get 1 Cent per click .........

I would like to say you ......... please leave that site immediately ...........

and it's not an aurora ........... It's just a simple SCAM ..........

• 2 weeks later...

I can access the site today and seems there is no problem at all. by the way there is news if currently payment via libertyreserve is on manual mode while payout via AlertPay is instantly paying mode.

yeah. Since I don't have any referrals in here now and I don't want to invest in this PTC. I use my balance to advertise in this program. I hope that I could get some referrals to my advertise program. I just make use of the balance rather to invest for advertisements in here.

• 1 month later...

this site is scam for sure ,because when you open the site you will found page not found lol . i just know this when i am clicking the ads . i can say it is really good when it comes to rent referrals and they pay instatntly

Please don't just the site from its appearance. I have seen payment proof dated 6.19 and I suppose page not found is due to some bugs. When I am clicking advertisements, I saw six $0.0020 advertisements and four $0.0010 advertisement. The rate is not high but it does not suggest instability.