Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profit-Shark - profit-shark.com

nomiasif

I am not admin.

"The Profit Shark gurantees his clients 10% daily interest for 20 days on her investments.

And on this Friday 02/08/ we open our investment portfolio for private clients. Until then we offer an Prelaunch Bonus so dont come to late.

Profit Shark is an risky High Yeld Investment Program.

But with our experienced, matured and certified financial professionals we can reduce the risk of loosing money to an minimun. With our worldwide portfolio of sharings, holdings and investments can no financialcrisis us hurt."

Investment Plan are simple:

Interest: 10% daily.

Investment amount: $1 - $10000

Investment period: 20 days

referral: 5%

LR ^ pm accepted here:

www.
profit-shark.com/?ref=nomiasif

i don't know if they will have that DDOS and SSL here, but it seems this site is in pre-launch stage so i will skip them for now, but according to profit-shark, they will launch in 7 hours, and they really have very reachable minimum deposit here only $1 with quite high rate for their plan

well the script and design of the site is very good and impresive. The ROI rates are also very good and the referral earning is 5%. the minimum deposit in the site is only $1 which is very good the payment processors are LR and PM.the site run very well from the first day and still paying. I think the site will run well.

• 1 month later...

i think this can be a good hyip for investors if they choose it because of their investment. its already 7 days old along with paying people with virtually no problem. we can earn a great profit from that because the particular roi will end up 200% in just 20 days at profit rate connected with 5% every day.

What I can only see here is the minimum amount to invest which is set to one dollar that for sure there are many investors who can afford to invest such amount of money, though you can't expect a good return. Also it's just 20 days and you can finish the plan term so it's less than a month you can able to get the money back plus the profit.

this kind of hyip is absolutely good and large amount of payment strategies also additional by them which will be proved valuable for them because they will attract traders who applied payment systems in addition to LR. payza is nintendo wii option here because sometime payza deep freeze member's accounts.