Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MetalDeposit - Metal-Deposit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Metal-Deposit.Com is a private investment club found by an experienced and professional management group, provides investment products and service all over the world. After years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment. As a specialty manager, we've adopted a comprehensive approach that delivers tailored investment programs aimed carrying out all direct investment operations for its own benefit and the benefit of its clients. Our professional team, located in offices worldwide, will assist individual investors in making profit around the world. Score Fund has various established relationships with reputable private investment clubs.

Plan:

Plan 130

130% after 5 Days

Plan 270

270% after 10 Days

Plan 580

580% after 20 Days

Plan 1300

1300% after 30 Days

Accept: LR, PM

Join MetalDeposit here

i think that is the mistake from TS of this thread, but i think that is already clear that they don't pay us every certain day but for certain minutes, for me that rate already too much and also i don't have any positive thought if this program can sustain for long time, if they are paying i think that is only for one day

• 2 weeks later...

the plan explain that the site potentially will unable to last long and it because all of the plan offering not reasonable profit return. but the current status of this hyip still paying while in other hand, the hyip already run for 17 day so far. to see the hyip able to run such long is surprising thing and I hope the hyip will keep paying for next few week.

the admin of this program has done a good job with this program and i can tell the program is safe for investors to invest with the program,though investors need to be careful now and invest wisely on the program,the program has being running online for 18 days now and the admin of the program has being paying investors.

The ROI of this program is very high and since it has been running for almost 18 days anybody who has invested it already has got quite the amount of interest added to their pockets since this program has a green light in many monitors as of now. But since this program is already running in its later half investing in here can be quite the risk.