BUY LR 6.00%

BUY WMZ 10.0%

BUY AP 6.0%

SELL LR 5.00%

SELL WMZ 5.0%

SELL AP 6.5%

SELL STP 8.0%

ALERTPAY UPDATE:

PGX will only process Alert Pay outexchanges from VERIFIED accounts of individuals. Company / Organization / Group outexchange orders will not be allowed. SELL AP transactions will take 3-5 business days.

* minimum for AP SELL order is $20

E-gold Out Exchange (SELL) on Hold

E-gold Sell service is on Hold. Any E-gold transferred to PGX accounts will be returned to the originating account.

ORDER COMPLETION TIME FRAME

*BUY- Up to 2 business days from time payment is VERIFIED.

*SELL- Orders may take 1-5 business days to be completed.

Comprehensive FAQ page now available.

PGX is NOT CONNECTED to any Direct Hiring / Job Recruitment companies. Any deposit made to PGX bank acct for any purpose other than e-currency purchase will be refunded.

They were one of teh ebst exchanger for e-gold ,they used to privde any gold for e-gold but as it became an outdated one it is no longer accepted by them , The demrit is their fees for all LR exchange is pretty high , 6% is bit high where many other ones have just around 5% .

whenever i am having problem with any transaction i just text the owner santi.like if there is delay in payment.i always get paid after texting santi. before i keep texting him because it was my first time to transact with him and he said he was still in his best friends wedding and still at the church and have to attend also reception.anyways always get paid fast like within 24 hours w except when santi was too busy with personal things. his business has grown big indeed.

• 1 month later...

whenever i am having problem with any transaction i just text the owner santi.like if there is delay in payment.i always get paid after texting santi. before i keep texting him because it was my first time to transact with him and he said he was still in his best friends wedding and still at the church and have to attend also reception.anyways always get paid fast like within 24 hours w except when santi was too busy with personal things. his business has grown big indeed.

That means a single person is handling all this work and also sparing time for his own.

This indicates that the admin is quite active himself, and it really adds to when we deal directly with admin.

• 3 weeks later...

i don't think that the admin is the only one handling the site. but the one making the payment is the owner. but the one doing the verification is another person. maybe there were about 3 persons at least who is managing this forum. anyways, the owner is quite nice person. you can easily give him a pm if you can add him up on ym. but i don't know if this site is for international members only. seems it is only for local exchange. but i guess there is a way for international members to do business also here.

• 1 month later...

yes they are the local exchanger i know of that is honest. and most of the time they pay after 24 hours. but my last exchange is not yet paid. but it is only 2nd day now.so hopefully i get paid already for my exchange. but the good thing is it is easy to see them online so we can chat with them when we have problem with our transactions.

i think more people are using PGX now so it takes a bit more time for our transactions to be made. when it comes to exchanging LR,i wait for a maximum of 2 days before receiving my funds. thats okay with me and i try to sell on weekdays because Admin is having a break on weekends.

• 3 weeks later...

I think Mr. Santi is busy now since 6 business days have passed and my AP sell isn't processed yet, but i'm not worried even if this is my first transaction coz i know PGX is a trusted site. So i'll just wait for the funds to be sent to my bank account.

I trust PGX! :) This is really the most reliable exchanger for your ecurrency funds.

I've already had a transaction with the owner of this. I think he is Sir Santi, if I am not mistaken. He's very consistent in doing all the pending transactions.

It's very fast, 'cause I've already received my cash in my bank account the day after I submitted an order form to him.

I hope this will really, really last for a long time.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite money exchanger of all time. well,probably because its the only one we have here in the Philippines. come to think of it,ive never heard any other trusted exchanger here in my country but PGX. everybody trust Santi and his service and i do get fast transactions all the time! Really,i wouldn't know what to do without this site.

• 4 weeks later...

This will be my first time to exchange my AP funds in pgx since I usually use PP for withdrawing my funds online directly to my bank account without working with exchangers such as pgx. They verified my account within 24 hours and I am glad to received good info about my sell order. I will just wait for my funds to be transferred in my account because they say it will take 1-5 business days for my funds to be available in my bank account.

its usually 2-3 days before you get your money for AP. if you are selling LR funds then its faster,mostly they transfer you money in 24 hours. that's one of the reasons why i like using LR. :) anyway,just waiting for my second sell order. i already received the first one in 2 days. good service they got there!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't tried selling LR funds yet here, only AP but i noticed that they don't have a minimum amount requirement when it comes to selling LR funds, as compared to AP which is $20. I have some LR funds so i'd like to sell it to them, good thing they don't require a minimum amount for LR.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

When i visited the site I see only buy and sell buttons and there is no option i can find for exchanging one ecurrency to another, @riddick you said you already made few exchanges successfully with this one, what type of exchanges were those, do they allow to exchange pm to lr?

I dont know much really if that if it is exchanging they have e-gold but i dont know what is the use of it. I only made a transaction of selling my LR but not exchanging them really. Well for me it is only 1 day processing of my transaction/order. :D