Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Onlineliq - onlineliq.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

If you are looking forward to joining the league of online traders and investors, then consider joining Onlineliq. At www.Onlineliq.com, we strive hard to ensure that you achieve tremendous growth and success. Onlineliq is an official registered private investment website in United Kingdom. We are stock based website and the main agenda of our firm is to ensure as much earning from Forex as possible. Our program has been devised for people who wish to achieve economic freedom but are unable to attain it because they lack the guidance and advice of financial experts. At Onlineliq, we offer you a long term and high yield private loan program. This program is backed up by market investing and trading in a variety of funds as well as activities. The profits that are garnered from these investments are utilized to improve this program and boost its long term stability.

Plan:

125% after 1 day

Level 1 $2 - $300 = 105%

Level 2 $301 - $1000 = 110%

Level 3 $1001 - $3000 = 115%

Level 4 $3001 - $10000 = 120%

Level 5 $10001 - $50000 = 125%

160% after 3 days

Level 1 $20 - $300 = 120%

Level 2 $301 - $1000 = 125%

Level 3 $1001 - $3000 = 135%

Level 4 $3001 - $10000 = 145%

Level 5 $10001 - $50000 = 160%

800% after 15 days

Level 1 $50 - $300 = 400%

Level 2 $301 - $1000 = 500%

Level 3 $1001 - $3000 = 600%

Level 4 $3001 - $10000 = 700%

Level 5 $10001 - $50000 = 800%

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join Onlineliq here

The roi offered in all plans are not reasonable and sustainable but the admin has really spent money on protection,the site is really secured,the sited is protected by BLOCKDOS antiddos protection and it is also has SSL encrypted by RAPIDSSL,anyways the program might be paying by tomorrow

Glad to see a program with ssl certified. We can invest here with real cash through STP, except this we also can use EgoPay and LR. This program is suitable for any junior member because of their $2 of basic investment and 5% daily RoI also can possible. So we may test here for next 4-5 days. But their higher plans are also very worse.

I wouldn't be relying on that protective measures the admin inhere has because we never might have any need for that since it is glaring that majority of the ROI he is tabling wouldn't be sustainable.guys to me i would just be watching the admin inhere.

Yes as you said it is not at all safe to trust on this program in just the starting stage . we shall just want to check the ads\min moves and monitors ratings and some payment proofs so that we can get a clear idea about this program weather they are lef\git or not . Just by seeing the the investment plans i can say that it is not safe place to invest .

well a very sustainable rate of interest offered by hyip in its plans and other advantage is that small investors have a great chance to invest money here and to earn a very good profit from it because the minimum investment is only 2$ here.thats why a lot of people have already made investment on it.

Yes as you said it is not at all safe to trust on this program in just the starting stage . we shall just want to check the ads\min moves and monitors ratings and some payment proofs so that we can get a clear idea about this program weather they are lef\git or not . Just by seeing the the investment plans i can say that it is not safe place to invest .

so far i only see few payment proof, but if you check this site then you will find that they listed in some great monitors, such as goldpoll or hyipbanker, and unfortunately the status of this program is waiting there, so it is up to the investor's decision to invest here sooner or later.