Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Macroearn - Macroearn.com

xetang

Our company gives you an access to the world of ideal investment solutions, real professionals, and unique possibilities.

Macro Consultancy & Management Services Limited is a private limited company which was founded in 1999 in Great Britain by a group of financial analysts in an effort to provide effective capital management services.

Investment Plans:

105-133% after 1 day

116% - 193% after 3 days

153% - 433% after 10 days

Min $10 - Accept: LR, PM

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Registrar ENOM, INC.

Created 2013-01-21

Expire 2014-01-21

NS NS1.MACROEARN.COM NS2.MACROEARN.COM

IP [us] 199.59.163.108

Join here: http://macroearn.com/?ref=zozo278

New hyip program with a high ROI the first plan seems good till now there is no any investors made a deposit in this site other plans is over high i don`t advice any one to invest in these you have to stay only 1 day in this site and take the profit and leave and never invest again only one time.

admin offer advantages in a fairly short time and I think profits were at too great and this program will not be running for a long time because the admins will not likely continually pay benefits that have been promised, and I think the admin will only be able to run in a very short time after that the admin will disappear and will not pay investors

domain registered for a year but it doesn't mean that the site have plan to paying for a full year. moreover, all plan in the hyip designed to give high profit return in short term period only. can be sure the maximum period in paying status maybe is for a month only. to get profit here, hit and run maybe is the best method.

Yes, it is correct, this site too just launch not long with time about some hours therefore I think that it still is very many chances for investors can invest here when they still too have reasonable plans is 105% after a day that almost same site can run good and pay out good in some days even a week or more. I don't advise everyone anything here because HYIP field always have many risks but as my idea, this is good chance for investing

@xetang: but for some wannabe one, they think that will cannot be sustainable , for this kind of program. my prediction is they can sustain for some days, since i see they already into hyip explorer list, and also in some hyip monitor's list , but their status still waiting until now

It is not surprise for their status at this time because they too only launch not long therefore almost monitors too only begin to be added in some hours , we will see new status after this site have ran enough a day, because I too see that have had very many monitors invested here and we will be early to see new info from them

I am just wondering by seeing the statics of the site because it is just few hours the site is launched and there are more than 2k deposits into this program . I think it may be a fake statics because we can see the investment plans are not at all in a reasonable range so i am sure that most of the investors will not be investing with them . they are just misguiding the investors by showing the fake statics .

well there exists a very high rate offered in this hyip. 133% after 1 day would not necessarily be lasting. i think we ought to refer some investors because it will be proved valuable for us and we can earn superior to making investment since the referral commission is 17% which is quite above our return on investment offered within plans.