Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ConstructionFunds - constructionfunds.biz

vnhyipgroup

Im not admin.

ConstructionFunds

Welcome to Construction Funds!

Construction Funds offered construction investments through direct participation programs for over 14 years. We have forged relationships with successful generators of construction prospects enabling us to identify, acquire and develop only the best opportunities for providing potential cash flow and tax benefits to investors. Our mission is to leverage our construction experience to continuously seek and select only construction investment opportunities in which we have a high level of confidence and that have excellent economics - those that provide investors with solid rates of return with minimized risk.

Investment Plans:

1 Day Contract

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

105% $10 - $249 105.00

108% $250 - $499 108.00

110% $500 - $75,000 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

3 Days Contract

120% $10 - $249 120.00

128% $250 - $499 128.00

135% $500 - $125,000 135.00

Calculate your profit >>

5 Days Contract

135% $10 - $249 135.00

145% $250 - $499 145.00

155% $500 - $250,000 155.00

Calculate your profit >>

7 Days Contract

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

145% $10 - $249 145.00

160% $250 - $499 160.00

185% $500 - $250,000 185.00

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Program Link: http://constructionfunds.biz/

Well in just single day they have got very huge deposits by the admin of the site and i am sure that it is one of the good program if admin manages to pay honestly pay the investors on time . though they are many monitors added to the site all of them are still with the waiting status so try to invest after they get good status .

It's unrealistic because the total withdrew is just 19.60 so I believe that it is real, but the deposit is not.. because usually those HYIP Admins will just manipulate it because if you can see that there are thousands of investment you may think that some think that it's a good Forum, but then it's not really bad at all because the very first plan can be a good one.

i cant believ that in one day no program will get more investors to i nvest,so here we can see alsmot one thosusands deposit has made till now an withdraw also,but how it is possiable in one can anybody explain about this??an there is no rates us page in the program then it is really just trargeting the investors

i cant believ that in one day no program will get more investors to i nvest,so here we can see alsmot one thosusands deposit has made till now an withdraw also,but how it is possiable in one can anybody explain about this??an there is no rates us page in the program then it is really just trargeting the investors

You ought to check the program again dude because the program has 10 monitor listing with majority with paying status, still the program is doing great at this period hopefully guys will apply hit and run while the program is still booming.

You ought to check the program again dude because the program has 10 monitor listing with majority with paying status, still the program is doing great at this period hopefully guys will apply hit and run while the program is still booming.

yes, I agree with you. even though the program offering high profit return and seems will not make them sustainable, due to the hyip listed on many of hyip monitor site, make them become widely known and many investors has been come to join. due to these fact, if the site already make good progress, its not surprising for me.

Yea this is the only thing for now the program is still paying and as a matter of fact we dont have to be dull we need to take advantages of this program and make sure that we invest with them atleast for some time and now that the program is still paying this will create ways for more fund flow in for us I think before the program turn scamming so this is exactly what we need to do.

That is very much true every investor must know this by now because when you chose to invest in an hyip I think what you really need is a very thing and that is you have to make sure that you invest what you can afford to lost so that when the program get scam you wont be worried that much.

I think with a gain of 120% with a limit of 3 days is the best advantage we can get from this program because most likely they will give you admin payment fine but if the admin is running a long time should we shy away from the program this is because the program will be a place that has a high risk to invest