Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earn Cash Bank - earncashbank.org

onliner76

125x125.gif

I'm not the admin of http://earncashbank.org

About:

Have you ever received any e-mails from unknown senders containing their success stories about how easy they earned money at website like ours? You should not have marked them as 'junk' without checking those websites out first. Not a prank - easy money at EarnCashBank! We are a serious financial entity dealing with investors all over the world. Having developed innovative money management strategies, we are now able to generate money from air. Well, almost. Our team works hard day by day to provide you with services you are satisfied with and to give you the highest interest rate possible in short periods of time. Wanted to deposit your money on savings account at your bank?

Oh c'mon! Whatever your bank gives you in a year, you can earn that in just several days with us. We utilize secured investment platform accessible 24/7 and supporting several online payment processors for your convenience. You can track transactions, deposit and withdraw and take part in our referral program to invite new customers and get paid for that. And the best thing of all this is - no paper work required with lame stamps and signatures. Yeah, that is so 20th century. Join us today and we will make sure to not let you down. Don't pass this kind of opportunity!

Investment plans:

plans.png

1250% After 15 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $4,999 200.00

Plan 2 $5,000 - $100,000 1250.00

3350% After 30 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $4,999 315.00

Plan 2 $5,000 - $100,000 3350.00

125% After 1 Day

Plan 1 $10 - $4,999 105.00

Plan 2 $5,000 - $100,000 125.00

180% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $4,999 116.00

Plan 2 $5,000 - $100,000 180.00

550% After 7 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $4,999 142.00

Plan 2 $5,000 - $100,000 550.00

Program Benefits

> Payment system: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

> Licensed script Gold Coders

> DDoS protection by KoDDoS

> SSL encryption by COMODO CA Limited

> Referral commission 3%

> Paying 7 days a week

Link to view and invest ==>>

My deposit:

Date: 1/27/2013 8:27 PM

Batch: 129238627

Sent To: U7719683 (EarnCashBank)

Amount: $50.00

Memo: Deposit to EarnCashBank.org User hyipsinfo.com

This is new program, their plans are very good, it is same as other a day site, site too just began not long therefore I too think that we too should wait for status from Monitors because although too have a bit many monitors invested in this site at this time but almost still in status "Waiting", hope that we will be early to see good info from them

It is great that the admin inhere implemented security measures meaning our accounts would be protection but my observation inhere is that majority of the ROI the admin has tabled wouldn't be sustainable which would be affecting the longitivity of the site.

Now a days there are many hyip programs they are just starting with a very good features and unfortunately they are also turning into scam in a very short period of time . i am sure that this will also be one of the program in that list because none of the investment plan is sustainable to invest .

This is the only plan term that we can invest

125% After 1 Day

Plan 1 $10 - $4,999 105.00

because the rest is just so unrealistic and you may not even get paid if you will going to invest in that plan term so the plan term that I posted is the only one plan term that can be good if you ever going to consider investing in here.

this progra is paying very good commsion to the member roi 125% after one day is really good it is best deposit to earn for low time an we can see many hyip monitors haev added almost all are in paying status,so i hope defentily it will be paying still the investorts get more into the program

The program is very much ok so I think that the best thing for us to do here is for us to try and invest with this site for sure so its just about that and everything is much more ok so I have nothing to complain about .

But I still hold true that its a good program for us to invest with.

many of hyip monitor site involve to monitoring and make invest and its will really help the hyip get many of individual investors to join. because lots of individual investors usually use reference from hyip monitor site. if the site have many of active investors, that mean they able to collect lots of total money deposited and maybe enough to make them last long.

it doesn't matter if they are unstable or not, that is not much important because in fact this short term program have been paying for 3 days, if people don't hear much skeptic posts here then they can get profit for 3 days without doing nothing, their script and also their layout is good enough to attract more investors

That is very right because in as much as I know here the program is just like every other program when you invest the tendency of the program get you scam is there and also the tendency of the program get paid for some time is also there so @trickster no program is 100% sure.