Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goongold - Goongold.com

xetang

Welcome to Go On Gold

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is John Richard, welcome to our website!!! Go On Gold is an investment online-program, owned trading company, which specializing in buy and sell of precious metals. Precious metals have become a popular way to ensure your money in time of world financial crisis. Big experience at this market allows us to purchase precious metals in larger quantities at discounts. Through our services investors could diversify their investment portfolios with such metals as gold, silver, platinum, and palladium coins and bars copper, tin, or any other metal. Our program will open for you an additional source of financial income. The price of different metals may rise or drop at different rates and times.

Investment plans:

104%-109% after 1 day

110%-120% after 2 days

132% after 3 days

145% after 4 days

and more

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Licensed Script

Dedicated Sever

Min $10 - Max $30000

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: https://goongold.com/

I don't think that it is necessary too careful as your idea when analyst highest plans without note lowest plans of this site, it is sustainable as my idea therefore I'm too not worry for investing and I decided to put $10 PM for investing this site to check whether are paying out good or not, I will upgrade often payment proofs here.

My deposit:

The amount of 10 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account.

Accounts: U3878693->U4383809. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment.

Deposit to Go On Gold User zozo278.. Date: 12:46 27.01.13. Batch: 15848406. IP: 123.27.87.254.

When good program began to launch, sure first thing that they need to do, it is to promote for qualified monitors and this site too is same, have had 21 monitors approved for this site now and almost is qualified monitors and they too invested here therefore I think that it will be not far so that we can see good status of this site when site have ran enough a day

I don't think that it is necessary too careful as your idea when analyst highest plans without note lowest plans of this site, it is sustainable as my idea therefore I'm too not worry for investing and I decided to put $10 PM for investing this site to check whether are paying out good or not, I will upgrade often payment proofs here.

My deposit:

many member or investors just analyze their biggest plan and actualy not even made any investment here, but in the end hyip site must be scam so it will be good to invest here sooner rather than late to grab some profit from it, and based on their paid out page i see that admin pay one member today.

Yes, it is correct, really with same program, we too should invest earlier in all, this site too just begin yesterday with time about some hours therefore I too have decided to invest immediately when site have status good in some monitors and see this monitors invested, it too is best time for investing and I too think that this program will able to exist long therefore I will consider for reinvesting many times

One thing we can see from this new HYIP here, the RoI offered by this HYIP here is very high and not reasonable at all here. To make money 145% only in 4 days investment plan is not reasonable at all here. Better to skip this one

I guess all investors have same view with you and consider that this hyip is not safe place to make invest because offering not reasonable profit return. but I don't think that the site plan to become scam since beginning and I guess they will be paying even though it last for few days only.

I guess all investors have same view with you and consider that this hyip is not safe place to make invest because offering not reasonable profit return. but I don't think that the site plan to become scam since beginning and I guess they will be paying even though it last for few days only.

Really, if all investors that think that his idea are correct when he always analyst highest plans of site and with longest time when site always have shorter, I think that sure HYIP field will not able to exist because will not have anyone want to invest when it is not sustainable as his idea although this site always is paying at least some days. Are you same>>???????

And it is very good when I too have had first payment today with this site and they have paid out very good after have ran completely a day and payment is instant, it have had near 40 monitors approved for them with status "Paying" and now I can say that this program is very good for investing when payment is instantly and they approving in almost qualified monitors now. As below is my first payment:

The amount of 10.4 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4383809->U3878693. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to zozo278 from Go On Gold.. Date: 12:49 28.01.13. Batch: 15888944.

***************************************************************************************************************

I don't know why members are talking about the 3rd and last plan,there is no investor that would invest in that plan 'cos the admin of the program would not be capable of paying investors,so it would be better if members here can discuss about the first and 2nd plan,anyways it is good to know that this program is already paying

Well looks like they are investing on gold that is really find and i am sure that it will be giving a very good sign of impact on the financial fields most of the times . the demand of gold is really good now . And the profits in gold will be really good now a days . and i hope this hyip will be paying the investors .

Well that may be true and also I think that the first plan look good and we can just try and invest with the first plan alone if we are not satisfy with what others plans is offering for sure so this is true and we need to do just that others plans is not safe atall.

It is good that some guys took the risk to invest inhere but yet i think we should be knowing that such a program wouldn't be lasting but yet we should know that the admin inhere would always want to pay early investors that would be investing inhere.

But I too must say with you that this program now have become scam and really it is very lucky for me when I don't reinvest here because they only pay out more a day in all and I have seen very many info not good about this site in forums, if I reinvest only more a day, sure I have lost fund here, it is too lucky because before I too see that many sites that I invested too have become scam before not long therefore I stopped on time

admin in pretty good offers as I saw the admin had run for 4 days and total deposits there had reached a very large number but I am not sure if the admin will pay its investors well as the total payment was given to the investors still much lower when compared to the total number of existing deposits