Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CoffeeProfit - coffee-profit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The company Coffee Profit is established by a team of successful traders, experts and professionals, led by John Craig. We work in the field of investment in coffee, in the high-yield product. We have developed a strategy and a clear plan of actions; we are sure in our plans. Our company has strengthened its position in the financial market, and now we offer you to increase your income by investing in coffee.

Plan:

4,2% Hourly For 25 Hours

115% After 1 Day

150% After 3 Days

320% After 7 Days

700% After 15 Days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,EgoPay

Join CoffeeProfit here

i am not take this site seriously because i know that this site just want to attract the new investors for making investment here and one more issue is that the site has no any protection system ssl and ddos and even no any monitor for the monitoring the site so i just say that please stay away from this stupid site.

I don't think that your idea is correct, because I just check of monitors and see that have had 9 monitors listed for this site at this time and too have had good status in some monitors therefore I think that investors still consider with this program and wait until they have ran enough a day to check status because too have very many monitors invested and we too need wait for new info from them

700% in 15days!!This is kind of on the high side and even if their investing experts were to be from another planet,they wouldn't be able to sustain such a ROI.Guys to me staying away would be the best.

It is true about this thing here. It is impossible for the Admin of this HYIP to pay back the investors as much as 700% in 15 days investment plan. Specially if the reason to make money here is from trading on the coffee commodity here

Really, if they tell that they are in business Coffee commodity, I think that it is alright because this too is good commodity in market, do you know about it really? Site too have ran completely a day already and we too can see that have had status "Paying" in some monitors therefore I think that it is good place for investing, however admin too need to add more qualified monitors to attract investors

even they have high plans but why? i think this program is paying unless you all don't check their status, even this program cannot stay for long time but i think for about 2-3 days this program will pay and if you choose the first plan to invest then you all will get more profit from this program. rather than only complaining

beware if investors interested to make invest in this hyip site because they are offering very high profit return. even though the current status is paying, it won't happen forever. this hyip program will become scam fast and if investors not careful in make investment decision, surely the principal will be gone.

Well,when i checked the rateus page of this program,there are 10 monitors that are listed in that page with 7 of the monitors listing it as WAITING while uHIPs,MIM and one other monitor are showing the status as PAYING,i think these 3 monitors invested in the hourly plan and that is why they have been able to get paid why the rest 7 invested in the after one day program,anyways lets give it some time and see whether there status would change

Well the script is some thing new and innovative that is really good thing about this program and have you seen the site have a very good reasonable investment plans and they also have a secure connectivity layer that are the main features that can attract the investors towards this program .

but in thiosplans iam getting some douts that admin will pay or not,because i have seen many hyip program will pays inthe starting an after some days then stop paying the payment to the investors and there are many hyip monitors have added inthis program an script is looking beautitful to just traget the investors

The program has many monitors with just 3 with a paying status, the rest are with a waiting status. It really should not be a cause for alarm because Im sure the admin will pay other monitors because the program has been paying before, really dont know if it stills safe for investment now.

Started Jan 27, 2013 Running days 5 Total accounts 480 Active accounts 274 Total deposited $ 14,051.20 Total withdraw $ 4,799.22 Visitors online 4 Members online 2 Last update Feb 1, 2013

Do you believe in this site stats? its already have more than 14,000 dollars deposits and about 4,000 withdrawals. I think this is not a true stats. I just have some doubts a hyip site like this one can get that much deposits. I see popular hyip sites that has 1/10th of the deposit in term of when the site opened. So theirs no way this site get that much deposit in just 5 days running.

that is possible, especially they listed in many hyip monitors , but there are bad thing happened here. this site now do selective payment, they only pay some hyip monitors and some individual investors, that is annoying but i think that is the only thing that admin can do right now, and i advice for all investors don't invest in this program right now until it is all clear.