Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PureIncome - pureincome.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Pure Income Virtual Stock Exchange – new full-fledged project that has no analogue on the present market! It’s a place where you can buy virtual shares and bonds and easily sell them all at a convenient time for you. Your task is to buy low and then re-sell the shares and/or bonds at a higher price. As you might notice, everything is the same as in the usual exchange, except that you have a much better chance to earning more money. This is possible due to the limited availability of stocks and bonds from Pure Income. When you buy the shares and bonds, you can receive up to 2.3% profit every single day, 365 days a year! All of the earnings on the Pure Income shares and bonds that you purchase are already known in advance, and you can calculate your profit via the investment calculator that is located directly on the Pure Income website!

Plan:

1.2-7% daily

Minimum purchase $10; No maximum

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join PureIncome here

well its very hard for this hyip to attract investors to their hyip because a very low rate of return offered by this hyip.i dont think people can invest their big money in order to earn a very low rate of return.currently its not launched yet.let see how much deposit it will get on first day.

Looks like the program is not yet fully launched and i think they may be taking 1 days to launch the program fully . but the roi they are offering is good i can say that as a sustainable roi but they can be paid by the admin . looks like they are trying to invest in forex so the profits will be really great .

Well, this HYIP here is not using the simple and common system like many other HYIPs before. The system here is using the bond system or like stock sharing. And then we can also get the profit and fixed profit from the share we have here. But actually this system is not a brand new system in HYIP

I just check status of this site and see that they have ran about 2 days already but still don't have any monitors in good status and no of monitors listed for this site still is too least, other their script too is not good therefore I too don't think that they can attract investors with this status, admin should try to promote more in qualified monitors if he don't want to close site early

i checked that thing too and find the same result like what you get dude, before i hope this program was paying but it seems it still uknown are they pay us or not. even like that based on my own predict about this program i think they can pay longer with the rate that they offered to us.

good to see that the site offering reasonable profit rate and maybe will make the site able to sustain long. the hyip site not listed on hyip monitor site and then, in order to know is the site paying or not we will need payment proof report. by the way, I am still unable to found it so far.

well its very hard for this hyip to attract investors to their hyip because a very low rate of return offered by this hyip.i dont think people can invest their big money in order to earn a very low rate of return.currently its not launched yet.let see how much deposit it will get on first day.

am not say that the minimum investment is high because it will easily invested by every members but i say this that this site has no any security measures and no any monitor is present for the monitoring this site so i will wait some time to check the future progress of this site.

• 3 months later...

Pure Income has been paying for around three months successfully so far, it's been proven to be a profitable long term project, they recently have changed the upper limit investments, chat support as well as call back services available for customers or investors in this long term project.

Well to me there is an every chance the program would be lasting if guys go ahead to ignore the high ROIs.I just hope that guys would only be jumping in with the minimum deposit and would be doing that on them seeing a payment proof from the site.

High rate you said? c'mon look at it carefully the rate is not that high and also truly make a sense as HYIP site. And until now this program has been online and paying for more than 100 days. and that is a proof if this program is paying program and as you can see there are a lot of hyip monitors that monitoring this program.

I think it may be too late now if one looks forward to invest in this program at this stage, as it's been already three months old anyway, hosting is on a dedicated server protected by Black Lotus which is a nice feature regarding the security of the program, Pure Income.

Well the company looks professional to me because i see that they have exhibiting their company chart in which they are showing that how many profit they are earning and how much loss they have faced.Also site is online from 5 months so i believe this site is really trusted.

Pure Income successfully reached the 110 days online mark today and it's been active long term so far, a popular plan in the current hyip industry. hosting provider is Black Lotus and ddos protection from Domain Control, it's a remarkable achievement of this long term to stay active and pay for around four months online so far,

I never know if this program exist until i read this thread, and i think i am in late train if i want to join here so i must stop my desire to gain profit from this program, i am sure many of the early investors of this program gained a lot of profit when invested in this program at the moment, since this program has been paying for 112 days.

This program seems to be a pretty good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and is in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I also saw that this program has a very good payment status, and I'm sure the admin will run a long time and will be giving out payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit to make a profit

Traffic to Pure Income has started to decline for last week, it's Global rank on Alexa is around 50K now which is not bad, in four months online and activity with effective advertising on monitors, Pure Income could gain a good traffic and ranked nicely on Alexa as well, I hope this one continues to be reliable hyip in the industry.

• 4 months later...

Pure Income has been top ranked long term project in the current hyip industry, they have managed to survive the LR demise and continue to pay till date, they have lower sustainable ROI in offer that they could stay alive for 250 days so far, new payment gateways have been introduced as well as alternatives of LR.

• 2 weeks later...

Pure Income has sent a news letter update to members regarding the Columbus Day during which interest will be credited at the rate of which charged during weekends !

Columbus Day in the United States and Pan American Day in Belize

Monday, October 14th, the US celebrates Columbus Day and Belize celebrates Pan American Day. Based on our Terms of Services, on October 14th, the Pure Income stock exchange operates in a day off regime. Shares grow and dividends accrue on bonds as stated at the weekend conditions.

Pure Income is down since yesterday and the admin has been trying to fix that issue, here is the latest update from PureIncome Face Book !

Until now we have not received a clear response from our data center on what's all going on out there. Our technical team is currently chatting with them, trying to solve the problem as quickly as possible. Unfortunately we don't know exactly how much time it will take us to complete but I do assure you that we will definitely fix that problem. No worries. As you may have noticed the website was up twice. All pending withdrawals have been processed. Further requests will be considered upon restore. Our stabilization fund beats all unforeseen circumstances off. I do thank you for your incredible patience and please trust us, everything will be fine soon. Best, Mark Cobe Marketing Director of Pure Income Team

while the site was up today twice and all pending withdrawals were processed and the website is down again for now.

Pure Income is in the process of setting up their website on servers of different data centers, here is the update from the admin on their FaceBook page !

Dear Members, I hope everything is well with you. As you may have noticed our website was available for 3 hours but unfortunately went down again. The clear reason behind that is a strong DDoS attack on our resource. The technical team of Pure Income is currently working on that issue along with Data Center support, and also setting up the website on servers of different Data Centers. I kindly ask you to stay calm. All payment requests as of October 17th have been processed. Thank you for your patience and trust! Best, Mark Cobe Marketing Director of Pure Income

Pure Income website successfully moved to new servers and is back online strong making fast processing of withdrawals ! latest update from the admin !

Dear Members,

I really appreciate all your patience and support.

I am glad to inform you that our website has come back up. Thank you to all of you for your trust. However, we got some anti-trust as well but we're not going to rebuke someone right now, it was a real challenge for each of us. Let me now reveal the truth on what really happened to our online platform.

Our website was down due to a strong DDoS attack. The main issue was that it did not crash our DDoS protection but the head server that receives the entire web traffic. How the hacker found its IP? From the automatic message sender at Pure Income. As you may have noticed we terminated that option and got a new email address at Gmail.com.

Was it our fault? Yes, we do admit that but you know, none of real businesses have evaded from big mistakes. We've fixed our problem and do assure you that it won't happen again!

I need to admit also that the process of setting up could have taken much less time if our hosting provider in Panama had replied to our queries faster. We won't disclose the name of the company to avoid any discords but 3-5 hour responses to each of our queries is not the business. However, we've moved our servers to another hosting provider and their support works a way better.

I do apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you, but I want you to know that we're not going to run off the market. Pure Income is not a HYIP. We make real money though and according to our last estimates on Stabilization Find data we could supply the entire program for the next 6 months if remained down. So please stay with us and enjoy your daily income - 365 days a year!

Best,

Mark Cobe

Marketing Director of Pure Income