Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

earnforums - earnforums.com

zyakka

Welcome to Earn Forums

- Minimum characters per post is now 55

How does it work?

Very simple, you just post away (non-spam) and then when your ready for a cashout, just contact us or send me a PM. Posts must be written in legible English. The minimum cashout is 100 posts. Your payment will be sent along with the amount you have already been paid for will be recorded.

How much do you get paid?

You get paid 2 cents for every single post you make!

Join here

Think this thread starter just bust in here and forgot his responsibility of answering members question this to me is negligence. Admin of this forum could do the same thing, he could forget to pay his members if he can't promote his forum in free advertising forums like this one.

• 1 month later...

So the forum pay out and the payment is 0,02 per post. Hm not bad, but when i go to the forum i get an error in the page view.

Anyone browsing with firefox this forum, maybe its better use firefox? I have the same problem with other forums and instead of stop posting

and look for new maybe i should try another browser....

I agree the design isnt the best in this forum, i think we are a little to used with DMT, here it is easy:)

• 2 weeks later...

This is a brilliant forum. I have been paid multiple times and like posting here really easy to earn though, I don't like that they keep lowering points per post it now stands at less than half a point.

When did you join this site and how much already you earn in here? I just joined and I don't know if I even have 10 post in here. I seldom visit the site after that. But I'm thinking of returning and posting in here again.

This is a brilliant forum. I have been paid multiple times and like posting here really easy to earn though, I don't like tht they keep lowering points per post it now stands at less than half a point.

You just copy and paste your previous post. I think your not even member of this site. I posted about 26 post in here already and I only earn 4 points. And your comment that your paid multiple times is unbelievable.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So anyone still active in this site? I don't know why this thread is open. I thought this one stop paying already. But since this thread is open I assume that this site is paying still but not popular anymore. It's really hard to look for PTP forums right now. I'm thinking that its good to add more ptp in my list of forum to post. But I don't know if its still good to add earnforums.

reading your post made ​​me curious to sign up here and eliminate the doubts that exist in me, I know this is like overkill but I sincerely want to join in this forum. hopefully to fill the registration requirements are not difficult because it requires a lot of time when it is difficult

• 4 weeks later...