Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

nobox - nobox.biz

ihyips.com

I am not admin

In life, people just wait and hope marvellous things might happen. By waiting, they miss out! Usually, what you wish for does not just fall in your lap; it falls somewhere nearby. Recognise it and stand up, to get to it.

Don't think outside the box...Think like there is No Box.

NoBox

My name is Karlo Marek, and I earn my living out of the internet for about 10 years, give or take. You might know me from investnote what began as a newsletter service in the year 2010. Later I purchased the domain investnote.net, and I began blogging and sharing how I do make my living. In mid 2012, I have pointed the domain to my personal Google+ profile. What ended finally up as a Google+ Business Page. I just cherish the communication on G+, but most of all my circle friends are actually a big part of my success. Together we are able to accomplish greater success.

Enough said about the past or what is still developing on Google, lets uncover more about NoBox.

I constantly searched for the online business what is self-sustaining; I learned there is not such thing, on MLM you need to sell and invite people. HYIP and Surfs 'end' sooner or later and even profit share programs what began strong, ending because of the lack of new investments. Of course DDoS attacks, ecurrency problems and server failures are an extra treat to the daily earners. I lived on the investment strategy, early in and out, and the strategy worked for me. Though, there remained the desire to find a self-sustaining program, that which earns money, is fun and don't let us down.

Now Profit Share systems, are wealth builder at the start, but as more people joining, lesser to NO money can be earned. Until the program has been forgotten, or just closed down. There are traffic exchanger, who pay very little or nothing to exchange websites. Sounds great, but either you can't earn any money, or the program close down as soon the daily payouts growing higher as the money coming into the doors.

Now the biggest question is how we could develop a website that which is both, a wealth producer, but self-sustaining.

Great business leaders use to say, think outside the box. However I quickly recognized to make things happen lose the box! Because as soon you look at the box, your mind just try to find ways and ideas based on a box.

No Sponsoring! No MLM! No Network Marketing! No Sales! Self-sustaining!

Think....

Traffic Exchange

Manual Surf

No Surf

Membership

None Membership

Banner Exchange

Advertise Driven

Affiliate Partners

Sponsored News

Cash-Backs

Adjustment Friday's

Sponsored Community Hangouts

Profit Revenue Share System

NoBox divides profits to members, 250% of each purchased Revenue Packs.

This is how NoBox does it:

75% of all Membership purchases

90% of all Revenue Pack purchases

90% on all Banner purchases

90% of all Premium Ad purchases

90% of all Text Ads purchases

90% of all Referral commissions gained by Affiliate programs

95% of all Sponsored News

30% of all Cash-Backs

are entering the security-revenue holdback.

Unlike, profit-share programs, the NoBox structure produces continuously revenue for there members. Thanks to the increase of Surf Members and Advertisement Watchers, NoBox will draw more advertisers and is able to increase costs on the available promotional spots. Additionally Cash-back partners will become more aware of NoBox and contribute revenue. Monthly fees for the memberships and other revenue streams like sponsored news will assure the continuation of profits.

So how much money can NoBox guarantee it's members?

250% of Revenue Purchases, with a daily supreme of 2% on Revenue Packs.

* The supreme of 2% is rewarded as long the revenue-security holdback can cover up 2% daily (read more here)

** Adjustment Friday's: Every Friday costs on some advertisement spots will be adjusted, depending on what is sold or not sold. The prices will go up or down. On Adjustment Friday's, the daily return's are not designed to reach the supreme 2%, but can reach anywhere between 0% to 8%. The given amount depends on the total performance over the past 7 days.

3 Unique Memberships!

Free Membership!

No Cost!

Max purchase 200 revenue packs

180% return on the revenue packs

Advertise 1 Website

Receive 1 credits for premium ads

Receive 1 credit for manual surf ads (watch min 10, max 25 ads a day)

Daily Surf required to earn.

NoBox Subscription

$4.99 per month

250% return on the revenue packs

Advertise 10 Websites

Receive 15 credits for premium ads (3 per day)

Receive 5 credits for manual ads (watch min 5, max 50 ads a day)

Daily Surf required

NoSurf Subscription

$6.99 per month

250% return on the revenue packs

Advertise 25 Websites

NO SURFING REQUIRED

my deposit:

01/24/2013 17:01 128890950 U6084555 (NOBOX) - $45.00

https://www.nobox.biz/?ref=ihyips

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they have many ways to earn and this is not an hyip they also have traffic exchange and many more that can satisfy most of the investors to try out any of them . not bad the roi is good and encouraging to most of the traders so i think this can be one of the best program id admin pay the investors .

• 2 weeks later...

Well come to think of it the program is very complicated for the newbie mostly for those who has not gotten their knowledge up to date with hyip so we need to be careful while chosing this program thou its look like a legit program.

yes you right that the site plans and script is not understanding very easily and i don't think so that the investor come and make any investment and one thing more that here no any protection system and nor any monitor is present so its better to not make any investment here.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this a hyip site? but its notice to see proof of payments. For me this is a good one to try. I don't know if its going to last really long but I hope if its pays its going to pay enough for me to reach bep in here. For me earning 20 to 30% profit is already a good earning before its going to turn to scam. I don't know if this one is really good or not but one thing I'm sure this one really look like an opportunity.

i guess there is something wrong with this program,the program is now having a waiting status with majority of the hyip monitors that have the program listed before,i dont think the program is now safe for investors to invest with the program,i think investors need to invest wisely on this program so that the admin of the program will not scam them

The program is using a cheap script which is not to attractive and their are also no traces of any good security. The plans and the ROI offered on this program is ok and since it is paying for now i guess a hit and run strategy should be ok for now. Investing in this program in the long term might turn out disastrous in the end.

The program is using a cheap script which is not to attractive and their are also no traces of any good security. The plans and the ROI offered on this program is ok and since it is paying for now i guess a hit and run strategy should be ok for now. Investing in this program in the long term might turn out disastrous in the end.

are you kidding me? didn't you see they have SSL protection for this site? i think since you are a posters here so that is why you visited this site before post here. their plans are good enough for me and for long term too, so it will be good to invest here also just info for you, this program has been online for about 34 days

Seems that some members are quite confuse about this one, well it seems like you need to surf a certain number of ads in here to be able to get your profit, I guess on the other side there is an advantage because the Admin can have some other ways to earn and support to sustain paying its members.