Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pipmega - Pipmega.com

xetang

Welcome to PIP MEGA

PIP MEGA is a private investment club. We have been trading forex for well over 7 years now and developed many forex robots which we use for automatic trading. We have multiple setups for varies marketing conditions. We also trade manually when we find good opportunities.

1.50 % daily for 160 Business Days

Min amount (USD) 10.00

Max amount (USD) 499.99

1.65 % daily for 165 Business Days

Min amount (USD) 500.00

Max amount (USD) 1999.99

1.80 % daily for 170 Business Days

Min amount (USD) 2000.00

Max amount (USD) 4999.99

2.00 % daily for 175 Business Days

Min amount (USD) 5000.00

Max amount (USD) 500000.00

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: https://pipmega.com/?ref=zozo278

I am actually thinking to invest in here because I know that it's also run by the reputable Admin of FCM. And the plans in here are quite reasonable and I am sure that there are many who will invest in here so I will try to invest in here, I just don't have the funds right now to invest in here.

If you can wait for 160 days before the plan mature then try to invest in here. Me I really don't think I have patience to wait that long. At most that I will do is just wait for a week or two at most but 160 days for me is just a long wait. I hope I can make good income in here in the long run. We just need to take risk if we really want to know if its going to make us or break us.

Pip Mega is being promoted widely by FCM members, as it is said that the admin of FCM is the admin of this new hyip, PIP Mega, hosting is on a dedicated server with ddos protection from CloudFlare, SSL-encrypted by GlobalSign which will expire after five years, which is about security side of the Pip Mega.

The very high deposit amounts in other plans other than the 1st is simply to scare away investors from investing in them. The difference in roi are also not much as well and those plans will even take a longer duration for their terms to be completed and this means that most investors if not all will go for the 1st plan. The 1st plan is okay and can pay till investors make profits or at least get to BEP.

admin of FCM? seems interesting also i see this program is a new program and i don't see any high with their investment plans, and that will not scare anyone to invest their money,since the first plan is affordable and many poeple will take chance to invest in this first plan, but i only find one hyip monitor that monitoring this site at the moment

I can also see that the admin of FCM is the one handling this program too,there are plans are so reasonable and sustainable,i think if i make some funds i can invest here,there was a news on there homepage that investors that invests above $2,000 would get 2% extra to there daily earnings,i think this offer would be beneficial to the big investors

Pip Mega is being promoted widely by FCM members, as it is said that the admin of FCM is the admin of this new hyip, PIP Mega, hosting is on a dedicated server with ddos protection from CloudFlare, SSL-encrypted by GlobalSign which will expire after five years, which is about security side of the Pip Mega.

Yes, it is correct and as your info, it seem as is safe for investing, but about time, I too think that it is very long, I too have invested in some long sites therefore if this site is good, I too will consider for investing here, however I too think that we too need to wait more time about this site because it too is only not long and run not yet enough a day

It's well promoted that's why it's something that we may consider investing, but you just can't register in here and promote the program because if you want to earn referral commission in here then you must invest in here at least the minimum it's on the rules. I think this HYIP has some potential.

This program has got the capacity to run a longer time, provided there is good management because the ROI are moderately low. The program is running for 2 days now, and monitors are rating as paying and waiting. The admin need to list more credible monitors on the radar. I think investors could put their money here, if the 160days is not too long a time.

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/pipmega.com?final=1

We should just be staying patient and before we would be knowing it the admin inhere would be making it plain to us if he would be paying.i would be giving my trust to the program and that is majorly because the tabled ROI to me should be sustainable.

Yes you are right mate we cannot trust them blindly because it is a long term investment site and that to dont have a proper path . well the roi they are offering is really sustainable for the admin and investors and it can be paid easily but still i am not sure weather we can trust them or not so lets wait and see for some payments .

@syrine, I wonder why you said that we should wait for the admin to prove because as far as I know the admin of this program will not just pay like that what they urge and normally do is just to run away with investor fund so if you actually waiting for the admin decission that means you are on the wrong track.