Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Kelvin Trade - Kelvintrade.com

xetang

Welcome to Kelvin Trade Inc

Kelivn Trade Inc (a registered company) is a secure Investment company designed for all type of investors and forex traders for stable, reliable and profitable returns. Our management and staffs are well seasoned and experienced fund managers with years of experience in forex trading, stocks and commodity trading. We are an independent service provider with huge team of professionals including traders, brokers, auditors and bankers who work hand in hand to make Kelvin Trade a success.

Plans:

Novice Plan- $5 to $50 - 0.5% daily for 20 days

Normal Plan- $10 to $1000 - 1.5% daily for 100 days

Professional Plan- $1000 to $10000 - 2% daily for 100 days

DDos Protection

SSL Encryption

Licensed Script

Unique Design

Dedicated Sever

24/7 Support

Accept: LR, PM, SP

Join here: https://kelvintrade.com/?ref=zozo278

for me thier rate is low, talking about sustainable or not i think that is depend on admin who manage investor's money. and based on their minimum deposit i think that 1st and 2nd plan still profitable for new investors also someone who don't want to take much risk to invest here.

there are medium and long term plan exist there and specifically for long term plan offering higher daily profit rate than medium term plan. but in order to join in long term plan, investors should spend high amount of money to deposited. by the way, I expect to see there is payment proof report available to make me sure that this hyip is really paying.

First thing after we check on this HYIP website here, we can see the website of this HYIP is fine and not too bad. It has the SSL and then also the chat box for the members and non members here. Then the RoI offered by this HYIP here is also nice and reasonable here. Hopefully this can run for a long time

Yea,that is true,the roi offered here is so low and this makes it to be so reasonable amd sustainable,the program should be able to complete rounds if the admin is honest,i checked there rate us page and all i can see there is GoldPoll listing the program as paying,i guess if the status changes,i might throw some few bucks into the program

Kelvin Trade a long term program just launched today, it has sustainable plans, one can test the performance of the program with $5 minimum into the twenty days plan, and then make additional deposit with $10 minimum for a better ROI on daily basis for a long time.

Though there is not big difference with the minimum required amount between the first two plans, $5 and $10 respectively, it still makes a huge difference with ROI as the first plan is principal returned at the end of twenty days, whereas principal is included in the 100 days plan, with 1.5% daily ROI.

It is just much risky in the second plan, so I think it might be more safe in investors will choose the first plan in here because the minimum amount to invest is just five dollars and I think most of investors can afford to invest such amount and they just need 20 days to finish the plan term.

I think the 20-day plan is the better of the plans because it has the shortest duration and therefore there's a better tendency of a term being completed in it. If principal isn't returned after 20days are up, investors will end up at a loss and that's the major reason why I can't make investment in this program despite the fact that the average roi is sustainable.

This program would seem to be a nice one coupled with the security layer of DDOS protection and SSL. The ROI is very sustainable and reasonable, To make the best out of this program, it would be nice to invest with monitors that offer higher RCB. This would definitely make the investor reach BEP faster. I'm joining the first plan, will invest in later in the normal plan after i see how this one goes

Very good analysis by you,i would prefer the first plan as well,but there are some monitors that invested in this program and they are still having the status as WAITING http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/kelvintrade.com?final=1

Is it that those monitors invested in the program late or what,anyways i would wait till tomorrow and see if there status changes or not

The site is very trusted not doubt I always love this type of site because almost everything which we ever wanted is in place and the site can do really well as we can see.

So the real thing here is that more payment proof should be upload for us to deposit trust and invest with them.

@hadg33 for now, there's one monitor with a waiting status which didn't invest in the program while others have a Paying status. There's a monitor with Not-Paying status but surprisingly, the monitor dint invest here and that shows that the average status of monitors here is Paying which is a good sign.

Not bad the investment plans are quite sustainable for me and though they have only 3 investment plans i am sure that all the investment plans can be trust able to invest . and i have just seen that some monitors are showing the paying status and i am just waiting to see the paying status from all the monitors .

Yea this is true when talking about things like this for sure but also you get to know that even thou you are seen a program as been secured dose not mean that they wont turn to scam so we need to be carefull as well not because they are secured means that we should emty our pocket for them.