Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

WealthToPay - wealthtopay.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Oil trading, energy trading, forex trading...everyday opens a new program and lie about their successful tradings. Do you belive them? I am sure you dont. We know that lately this online investing industry has been filled with promises that never come true. 99% investment programs are traditional online based games. We are here not to lie but provide real service with trustful investment concept. I am sure you will like our honest approach. There is no doubt that our experience will help Colorful members to make profit and enjoy their time by spending only a few minutes everyday.

Plan:

45% To 50% Daily For 6 Days

45% Daily: $250 - $500

47% Daily: $501 - $1,000

49% Daily: $1,001 - $2,500

50% Daily: $2,501 - $5,000

400% To 450% After 6 Days

400% After 6 Days: $200 - $1,000

430% After 6 Days: $1,001 - $2,500

440% After 6 Days: $2,501 - $5,000

450% After 6 Days: $5,001 - $10,000

Accept: Perfect Money, Liberty Reserve, Payza, Egopay, STP

Join WealthToPay here

a paying site dude :D, that is great to know they have been online for 3 days without too much problem, also i see that admin already added few hyip monitors here and that indicated we will have more chance to earn from this program. i suggest to do hit and run here because it will give us better chance here rather than do compounding here

The admin seem to have been planned for a grand launch of their program, short term, the official launch yet hasn't been announced, I think having all major payment options is a good advantage to run big, but it must also be advertised on plenty of monitors as well.

I was looking for the plans, but I didn't see any small amount at all as it's quite big. I just visited the site and I was quite amazed with the design because it was my first time to see such kind of design for an HYIP so for me it was a wonderful design, it's attractive for me. IF this can get a lot of investor then it may likely last.

Advertising it in monitors is really good and that would make the program to gain attention from investors but the truth is,the advertisement might also ruin the program,'cos the admin would be spending investors funds to advertise the program and therefore he would not be able to pay the investors,and another thing is the roi that the admin has tabled is really high

its good that plans are short term but these plans will not be going to be sustainable nevertheless we must also see of which minimum invest is 250$ and that is much higher and i am sure there is no members or perhaps monitor who has the ability to take this kind of high risky by committing to this hyip.

even though the current status is paying, seems the site will be unable to sustain long if consider they offering high profit return in very short term period. moreover, minimum invest is really high and not every investors would willing to spend such amount in a hyip only. this hyip will not become my option.

just wait and see this thing, as for me i don't know if they can be able to survive forever but my estimation for them is they will pay at least for 1 or 2 rounds of their investment plans :D, since they listed in goldpoll i think we will have more chance to reach BEP of our investment in this program