Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Join-invest - Join-invest.com

xetang

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that sure admin must be very good with his business work so that he can offer a bonus for all members of this site, although, it showed that he is very trusted in all and it too is cause so that very many investors still believe and invest daily in this site although they don't approve in many qualified monitors and trusted monitors

I too hope that it is same as you, but I too think that sure it is not problem here because admin too have added short plans so that investors can invest withdraw fast without problem here, other we too can see that admin too have installed instant payment here, if he have other idea, may be sure he will not do this work, I believe that this site still can run good and pay out good in many rounds

Yea,you guys are right,the bonuses might ruin the program but it will depend on the number of investors that the program has and how much the program has realised,to my surprise,the program hasn't realised so much funds,'cos what i can see on there homepage is about $2,000,anyways what matters is that the program is still paying

Yea,you guys are right,the bonuses might ruin the program but it will depend on the number of investors that the program has and how much the program has realised,to my surprise,the program hasn't realised so much funds,'cos what i can see on there homepage is about $2,000,anyways what matters is that the program is still paying

About amount of investment, I think that may be admin don't promote in many qualified monitors so that they don't invest here therefore we too can see that amount of investment is a bit low, a other cause, I think that may be because he changed new domain and this domain only run about 10 days and really site not is new therefore we only can see low amount of deposit

giving bonus is something that is not bad, i think that is a strategy from admin to make their investors promote them more because i don't see them in many qualified hyip monitors so far. so as long as this thing will give positive thing for this site i think there is something wrong with it, i dont see they have low deposit, but that is big $2000 is a good amount for a short term program

giving bonus is something that is not bad, i think that is a strategy from admin to make their investors promote them more because i don't see them in many qualified hyip monitors so far. so as long as this thing will give positive thing for this site i think there is something wrong with it, i dont see they have low deposit, but that is big $2000 is a good amount for a short term program

Yes, it is correct, I too think that it is not problem because at least we too know that this site have changed once domain and too have changed temple therefore I think that it too is cause so that old database have been cancel therefore I think that it is main cause so that amount of deposit only is more $2000 at this time

@xetang,if the case is that there are not much investors in this program,that means the admin of the program should be able to pay the bonuses to the investors in the program,anyways this program is still doing pretty well,the admin is just making sure that the program is in tact

actually I do not know if this site is still paying to the investors because the plans are short term , but it may be still paying because the thread here is pined , anyway I see that the features of this company are so many , like the low minimum deposit and the profitable short term plans

Yes, this still still paying very good for all investors and monitors for to this time, you too can see that site still running very stable and it is not difficult so that you can seek all payment proofs of all investors in forums, I too have reinvested here and it is nice when today I too have received new payment with this site and they still are paying out very good and payment is instantly. My latest payment:

Date: 1/30/2013 5:48 PM

Batch: 129661104

From Account: U0855295 (Join Invest)

Amount: $6.66

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from Join Invest Ltd

It is being almost 12 days the site is online but the active accounts in the site is only 32 till now i do know what is the reason but the roi inherit is really good and i am sure that the admin might be paying the investors because the roi is easily payable by the admin of the program .

Yea,the roi is good and that is why the admin has been able to sustain the program,assuming the roi is too high,the program might have crumbled a long time ago,for the number of accounts in the program,that might be increasing any time,'cos investors do invest on a daily basis

Yes, I too think same as you and may be main cause so that they don't have many good monitors approved at this time therefore I too hope that admin will be early to add more new monitors so that they can invest here and it too is best points to attract more investors and now too only about 2 hours so that I can ask a new payment here, I too will upgrade it early

Oh,so you invested in the program in the evening that is why you haven't get paid by now,i guess it is not up to 24 hours that you registered and that is why you have not been paid,anyways there is nothing much to talk about,it is certain that you would soon receive your earnings for today 'cos the program is still doing fine

Oh,so you invested in the program in the evening that is why you haven't get paid by now,i guess it is not up to 24 hours that you registered and that is why you have not been paid,anyways there is nothing much to talk about,it is certain that you would soon receive your earnings for today 'cos the program is still doing fine

It is not surprise because I investing very late with this site, it about 30 minutes for all ask a new payment here because all my deposit with this site at this time and about payment proofs, I can post it tonight but it is often very late therefore you too can see that almost my payment proofs often posted then at least 8 hours

It's pretty fresh hyip site which is online since just more then ten days, so we can't calculate the quality of the site. But for me the site has few negative points. I can't see SSL certificate and DDOS protection which are in my opinion must for hyip sites in these days, but i see that they have listed that they have SSL and Anti DDOS, so i am slightly confused about their statement as i can't see the certificates.

You should note that many site they installed enough protection program but it is not display clearly in main pages therefore you need to have to register site to work and see that it is security for your account in all, this site to is same, all info about account as email, LR, PM,... it can't be changed by anyone, they too have protection therefore it is always safe for account and fund of investors, My latest payment:

Date: 1/31/2013 5:55 PM

Batch: 129805051

From Account: U0855295 (Join Invest)

Amount: $6.66

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from Join Invest Ltd

Yes, I too think same as you, with HYIP field, it too is very many risks but if you don't want to accept them, sure you will not ever to have success in this field, I'm too same, although I too have lost very many funds at this time when many sites that I have invest have become scam, but I still believe that this program will run good in many rounds

It is normal to loose in HYIPs,in short loss in HYIPs are inevitable,so you should just focus on the one that is currently paying,just like this one,this one is really doing pretty well 'cos i can see that you got your payment late yesterday and you are still expecting today's payment,anyways been protected doesn't mean a hyip wouldn't be going scam

Yes, it is correct, with HYIP field, any problem too can happen but I too hope that this site can run long and I think that it too is basic because admin of this program have invested a bit many things in his site therefore I believe that sure he don't want to stop early when site still running stable, about payment, I will ask a new payment about next 40 minutes