Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MARKETS.COM

marketsvoice

Markets.com offers 3 different types of Trading Accounts

trading-accounts-h3-en.png

All trading account holders receive unlimited access to Markets.com’ Trading Platforms, Customer Support Center and Daily Market Reviews.

Mini Account

The Markets.com mini account holder receives a Welcome Bonus of up to $250 and can access our News to Mobile service for $20/month.

To qualify for a mini account you must make an initial deposit of $100 - $2,499.

minih.png

Standard Account

The Markets.com standard account holder receives a Welcome Bonus of up to $2,000 and can access our News to Mobile service for Free.

To qualify for a standard account you must make an initial deposit of $2,500 - $19,999.

standardq.png

VIP Account

The Markets.com VIP account holder has unlimited access to his or her own Personal Market Dealer. As part of our VIP Package, the VIP account holder receives unlimited access to our News to Mobile Service plus Free FX Signals (SMS).

For details about our Special VIP Welcome Bonus, please Contact Us.

To become a VIP account holder you must make an initial deposit of $20,000 or more.

FEEL FREE TO VISIT >>>>>

MARKETS.COM <<<<<

Very good offer for forum users but its really big amount to get this $60 we have to deposit another $100 which is big i think when some old broker also offering deposit bonus with big amount . anyway i think others offer also attractive and if there is not must be deposit $100 to get $60 then surely will trade here.

The support is very good and friendly too here and i am pleased to chat with them . today i chatted with one of their representative here about bonus issue and they quick reply me . anyway i think if there is any little bonus without deposit then surely many traders join here and i also thinking what should i do because its really not small amount to get $60 bonus.

Margin Requirements

Markets.com is owned and operated by Safecap Investments Ltd., an EU Licensed and Regulated CFD and Forex broker. Please review this page to learn about Forex and CFD Margin Requirements.

Customer must maintain the Minimum Margin Requirement on their Open Positions at all times.

Markets.com has the right to liquidate any or all Open Positions whenever the Minimum Margin Requirement is not maintained.

Margin requirements are subject to change at any time. In order to prevent any confusion, Markets.com, at its best effort, will inform customers about any projected changes on Margin Requirements by email and via the messaging system of the trading platform at least a week before changes are implemented.

Margin Requirement Levels

asako.png

Example:

What is the margin requirement of 1,400,000 USD/JPY position?

Answer:

1,000,000 has a 0.5% margin requirement (200:1 leverage) which equals: $5,000

400,000 has a 1% margin requirement (100:1 leverage) which equals: $4,000

Total ($5,000+$4,000) = $9,000

Margin Calls

Customer will get an automatic margin call notification when logged in to the trading platform if the Equity should, at any time, equal or fall below 100% of the Used Margin.

If the Equity should, at any time, equal or fall below 20% of the Used Margin for Customer’s Account in the aggregate, Markets.com will liquidate any part of or all Open Positions in a Customer’s Account. Closure of positions will be done on the basis of best execution prices available to Markets.com at that time.

Customers are responsible for placing their own Stop Loss Orders to minimize losses.

In addition, Markets.com may, from time to time and at our best effort, contact Customer and request that Customer deposit additional Collateral to secure Customer’s obligations to Markets.com. Any call for additional margin shall not be deemed precedent for future calls nor future waiver of liquidation rights by Markets.com.

Working Example

A Customer has equity of $5,000 and an open position of 300,000 EUR/USD.

For such a position, the margin requirements would be $1,500 which stands for Used Margin as well. If the equity of the customer’s account falls to $1,500, the Customer would get a Margin Call Notification only. But if the equity kept dropping to reach $300 then the 300,000 EUR/USD position will be closed at market rate.

Why Trade Forex with Markets.com

No Fees or Commission

Trade currencies online with tight spreads and NO fees or commissions

Dozens of Currency Pairs

Operated by Safecap Investments Ltd., an EU Licensed and Regulated CFD and Forex broker, Markets.com offers our clients access to some of the most popular currency pairs

Leverage of up to 200:1

Take Advantage of high leverage to maximize your Forex trading!

24 Hour Dedicated Support

At Markets.com, superior support is just a phone, email or mouse click away – our multi-lingual Client Support Center is available to help you every step of the way!D

About Forex Trading

Forex Trading involves buying and/ or selling one foreign currency against another. It is a market with a daily turnover of over 4 Trillion dollars and is available for you to take advantage of 24 hours a day!

Popular Currency Pairs

14889682.png

You can view a complete list of Currency Pairs offered by Markets.com!

Trading Hours

You can trade currencies 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, from Sunday at 22:00 GMT (when Asian markets open) until Friday at 22:00 (when U.S. markets close).

trading-signals-h3-en.png

Trading Signals are powerful tools which help Forex and CFD traders recognize – and take advantage of – market momentum. Delivered by Trading Central, an industry-leading signal provider, these signals indicate market trends with simple up and down arrows.

Markets.com Live Account holders who deposit over $2,000 can take advantage of Trading Signals to optimize their strategies.

How Can I Trade with Trading Signals?

If you have a Practice Account, Upgrade to a Live Account:

Fund your account (with a minimum $2,000 deposit)

Login to the Trading Central Page – you can access this page through the My Account Page or your Trading Platform.

My Account – click on the Trading Signals banner in you’re my Account section on the site.

Trading Platform – login to the Market Trader Platform and click on the Technical Analysis tab.

If you’re currently trading with a Live Account:

Fund your account (with a minimum $2,000 deposit)

Login to the Trading Central Page – you can access this page through the My Account Page or your Trading Platform.

My Account – click on the Trading Signals banner in you’re my Account section on the site.

Trading Platform – login to the Market Trader Platform and click on the Technical Analysis tab.

30 Day Trial Version: if you wish to try the Trading Signals for 30 days, free of charge, please contact your Account Manger and ask for a 30 day Trading Signals trial.

• 3 weeks later...

Very good offer for forum users but its really big amount to get this $60 we have to deposit another $100 which is big i think when some old broker also offering deposit bonus with big amount . anyway i think others offer also attractive and if there is not must be deposit $100 to get $60 then surely will trade here.

Hi the offer of 60$ no longer available .... thanks

• 4 weeks later...