Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

24-earn - 24-earn.com

obeconline

24-Earn is a strong team of traders that deal mainly with the FOREX market for nine years. After years of successful partnership with private investors we finally decided to launch our online investment platform on January, 2013.

As a specialty manager, we've adopted a comprehensive approach that delivers tailored investment programs aimed carrying out all direct investment operations for its own benefit and the benefit of our clients.

payouts: 105-125% after 1 day or 55-70% daily fo

mix/max deposit:$5 - $75000

referral bonus: 5%

JOIN NOW: http://24-earn.com/?refid=obeconline

well too much high profit offered in this hyip . 125% profit is not sustainable.it main offered by those sites which only want to attract investors and go scam in just one day.its looks like one of them.i dont think i can invest money here.

This is absolutely true and correct. To make 125% RoI in every single day investment like the offer here is actually very high and not reasonable plan at all here. It is the same like making our money double in every 4 days investment. There is no business can do this here

affordable minimum invest maybe will attract many investors to join but unfortunately it won't happen because the site offering high and not reasonable profit return. if investors keep interested to make invest, better don't have a plan to stay invest for long period and applies hit and run investment method only.

I love their plans to be sincere and the program is offering a very good and attractive referal bunos since I have a good trafic with my facebook group maybe I will try promosting the program to see what I can get from it and also since the minimum deposit is affordable I will give it a try

i am not sure about this site that it is legit or not because this site gives the roi about 125% which is very high as compare to other hyip i think the admin just try to convince of all the new members to come and join so i take the decision to not join this site because may be it become scam at the time of return....

Living for four days already will be a long time for short term sites like this, we consider it risky to invest in this one any more, whereas here in 24 Earn, the minimum required for all the plans is as low as $5 affordable to test the program, and EgoPay is also added in the payment options.

• 3 weeks later...

24 Earn has been online for twenty days now and has been reported active so far, we can have the latest payment notifications of today, this short term program with minimum set at as low as $5 is really doing great with such high returns, it has been listed over twenty plus monitors of top ranked in hyip industry.

@glucoseguy I dont know where you got such status because the program has a wide list of reputable monitors like Popularhyip, GP, Hyipexplorer with paying status. Other monitors like SQmonitors, Hyiponline etc are still with a payin status, why is the case of GSmonitor different? I dont believe there is selective payment here because other monitors have paying too.

Along with Perfect Forex, this short term program, 24 Earn is also top leading project that has been paying for more than three weeks now, it has last paid on 7th February that is on today, which is a nice thing to know it's been active for 23 days now to be exact, but it has only two payment options, LR & PM.

well hats off to this site and its owner because a very high rate of interest offered by this hyip which is not sustainable but the admin and his team members has managed it very well.one thing is appreciating that they got 2 million dollars investment but not go scam yet.which proves they are sincere.

Added new feature of STP payment option to depsoit and withdraw from the accounts, also integrated a new design layout for the website !

Feb-7-2013 07:10:03 PM

24-Earn Newsletter Update

24-Earn Newsletter & Updates

Three weeks have passed since the launch of 24-Earn online fund management and more than 700 investors have decided to enter into a financial partnership with us. This sign of confidence has encouraged us to further increase our efforts and focus developing our project.

As we enter a new stage in the life of 24-earn.com, we are dedicated to the continued adherence of our company`s principles and the deliverance of the best service in the industry. This includes adding SolidTrustPay payment system as a new deposit and withdrawal option, which will be in addition to the existing payment processors, LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney and Egopay. Starting from this moment, you will have the option to deposit with and withdraw using SolidTrustPay

But this is not all!

Today we are very excited to tell you, that we have integrated a new design layout for our 24-earn.com website. We are certain you will enjoy this enhancement as much as our services earning you a profit.

i don't sure about this site that it will be legit in next future days or not because it offered very high rate of return about 105 to 125% after one day which seems that the site may be scam so i just say that to be care full here...

hm i think you should note that all hyip will scam or not pay us someday but this program in fact is a paying program and they have been paying for more than 20 days, can you imagine that? i am not sure if you will invest here later but i think this program is amazing because can survive for more than 20 days even they are short term program