Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fsfund - Fsfund.biz

xetang

Welcome to Forex Stock Fund !

In the world of digital era it is very important to catch up with newest technologies in currency exchange and money making practices. Our team is proud to be one of the most progressive Forex trading teams in the world making [FS Fund] the leading and recognized brand among investment corporations across the Earth. We combine numerous techniques and automated advisors to control market conditions 24/5 and provide state-of-the-art customer service 24/7.

Investment Plans:

103% - 128% after 1 day

110% - 200% after 3 days

116% - 400% after 5 days

Min Spend $10

Licensed GoldCoders Script

DDoS Protection

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: http://fsfund.biz/?ref=zozo278

128% in just a single day that is not at all a trusted investment plan and i have just checked all the investment plans of the site and none of the plan is trusted one . this tells the site is not a trusted program to make an investment with them . they are on the concept of forex . i know forex is profitable but to be frank it is not possible to manage funds to paying such a huge roi to the investors .

yeah it is not trusted plan that admin is paying it is just targeting the investors to invest,but iam sure that this program will not run many days an investors must beware of this plans before investing in the hyip program an there are almost two hyip monitors added but there are waiting status,so we wait for some more days before investing in this program

if member keep invested in minimum amount only, will get low and reasonable profit rate. while when investor willing to spend more, will get high and not reasonable profit return. and because this hyip site could be scam anytime they want, better investors keep stick with minimum amount only to invested.

To make 400% RoI in 5 days investment like this one here, is actually not good here. And we can see here, the RoI offered is very high and not reasonable at all here. So, better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this one here. Because it will not sustain too long in the business

This is very much true the roy which this particular program is offering look so unsustainable in some case but even to that I hope that they will just manage to pay for some round but lets not deposit all our trust with them because anything can happen here as well.

Since they have got only three plans with five days maximum term, I think this short term will not last longer, it's been three days now that the program has been paying and we can have the latest report on payment as of 17th January date, but I am not sure with this program as they seem to be not advertising enough.

FS Fund has been online and active for one full week now, the last payment received was of four hours ago from this short term as per the latest payment reports found around on monitors or forums, good to have this successful short term hyip with four payment options.

@archu : yeah for short term program it already consider as sustainable site, i really don't know what people think about it but from what i see this program have tendency to keep pay investors who invest here, and if we invest from the first round i think we will get more from this program, also this program have chat feature which we can use to chat with admin or staff of this program

FSFund is now running for a full week and the program is still paying,after 1 day program doesn't normally stay up for not more than a week but i think this one would surpass one week,all monitors listing this program are listing as PAYING,i guess that this one can go for another one week 'cos the roi is not too high,3% after one day should be sustainable