Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

2013pays - 2013pays.com

hyipgoldvnn

i'm not the admin

2013pays.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

2013 PAYS is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term

Plan:

110% AFTER 1 HOUR

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

110% $1 - $1,000 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

200% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

115% $10 - $100 4.79

120% $101 - $1,000 5.00

150% $1,001 - $5,000 6.25

200% $5,001 - $100,000 8.33

Calculate your profit >>

250% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

250% $100 - $100,000 250.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join Here

its looks like a big scam to me because the profit available in its plan is not reasonable especially when they are paying such profit in just one hour.other plans have comparatively higher interest than it so i think first plan is only one from which we can take atleast one payment.

Yes it is really a big scam because firstly we should never encourage the script of the site which is a worst script ever and the investment plans are really made just to cheat the investors . I am sure that they will not be paying any of the investors because the interest rates are very high and cannot be payable by admin easily .

Nice to see proof of payments. But base on the site plan. I don't think its still advisable to invest in here. I think the proof of payments is just a ploy. Theirs no way this site can end up paying good and paying well. I doubt that its can pay at all. So lets just hope that we earn in here but same time lets not think that we can really make some good income in here. Because I doubt that we can actually make some income in here.

What we can see here, this HYIP sounds like a scam HYIP already here. Because we can see here the RoI offered by this HYIP here is all the way very high and not reasonable at all here. To make 250% RoI in every single day is just a dream coming true. Better to skip this one

The ROI the admin inhere has tabled wouldn't be sustainable meaning guys shouldn't be taking any risk again inhere since the program already passed its safe state.guys i wouldn't be trusting the admin of this one because anytime soon,he would be eluding with the funds of investors.

there is payment proof posted here and it mean, explain that the site paying so far. while previously, I am really doubt that the site will be paying. the reason obviously their plan that offering high profit rate in hourly term. in many cases, such plan never lead the hyip paying or last long. back to this site, ok..now the site has been proven paying and I guess the next question is, for how long they able to last paying?