Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

excellentcapital - excellentcapital.net

obeconline

What Is Forex?

The foreign exchange market is the "place" where currencies are traded. Currencies are important to most people around the world, whether they realize it or not, because currencies need to be exchanged in order to conduct foreign trade and business. If you are living in the U.S. and want to buy cheese from France, either you or the company that you buy the cheese from has to pay the French for the cheese in euros (EUR). This means that the U.S. importer would have to exchange the equivalent value of U.S. dollars (USD) into euros.

The same goes for traveling. A French tourist in Egypt can't pay in euros to see the pyramids because it's not the locally accepted currency. As such, the tourist has to exchange the euros for the local currency, in this case the Egyptian pound, at the current exchange rate.

The need to exchange currencies is the primary reason why the forex market is the largest, most liquid financial market in the world. It dwarfs other markets in size, even the stock market, with an average traded value of around U.S. $2,000 billion per day. (The total volume changes all the time, but as of August 2012, the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) reported that the forex market traded in excess of U.S. $4.9 trillion per day.)

payouts: 19-26% Daily For 6 Days

mix/max deposit:$5 - $100000

referral bonus: 4

JOIN NOW: https://excellentcapital.net/?refid=obeconline

Not bad i think there is no much risk in investing in the site because the roi the admin is offering is kinds high but i think that can be easily payable by the admin if he can make good profits out of the investments of the investors of the site . any ways i am sure that if he is good in paying the investors then this would be a great program .

The only advantage of the site i found is the minimum amount to invest is only $5 and i am not sure weather it is a safe investment site to make an investment in the site or not . but looking into the site design and ssl layer of the site i think they might be paying the investors for some time .

affordable minimum invest will attract many investors to come up and make invest. moreover, the site offering good profit rate and has been listed on many of hyip monitor site to monitoring. even those hyip monitor site also involve to make invest. it make me sure that the site maybe able to last for a month or even more.

well i think the site script is very interesting and the minimum investment is not so much high for using the site so i definitely try to join this site because i know that this site gives me some better earning profit and one thing more i want to say here that this site has a lot of payment proof are present in the different other forums.

Well,i don't think that the minimum spend would attract investors to the site,'cos when i checked the rate us page,there are 15 monitors listed there and only 4 amongst those monitors are showing the status as PAYING while the rest are showing the status as WAITING and they invested in the program,well i can't really tell about this program 'cos it is having a mixed status

well it is not offering only one plan because there exists some another plans too but those plans are not in our range we can afford them.in such case we have only only first plan for investment.profit is just 14% which is only about 2.3% daily.at this rate i am sure that it may stay paying for some days.

actually i wanted to say that the scrip has design very nice to invest with good plans and the paln are also looking attarctive the investors,so i will surely try to invest with good plan an get some profit from this program and we can see many hyip monitors are almost in paying status an i think this si the right place to invest with good plan for low time period only

Excellent Capital has been online and active for more than a week now, payment method of this program is instant and they have got good protection features like BlockDOS protection and profitable plans with six days term, in which principal will be included in daily ROI.

Since Excellent Capital is now twelve days old and active, two cycles have been successfully completed with their six days plan, and it's being promoted on around twenty monitors that can be found on their ratings, with green status for it everywhere and latest payment report of five hours ago.

The site design and style is actually ok and there are some roi in there which have been reasonable which means this program need to be planning no less than a circular. In the mean time when i expect guys to make sure that that they're paying ahead of investing while using lowest put in inhere.

this program is paying if you check their status in hyip monitors that monitoring them then you will see that thing, or you can see other hyip forum which you can see some payment proof that shared by other investors and also by other hyip monitors and i just surprised to see this program listed in goldpoll in 11 days and with paying status