Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

starwarsurf - starwarsurf.com

mj_14327

Hello surfers and welcome to Our site,

How would you like to get paid everyday instant without hassles?

We don't think member should have to wait to get paid.

We also do not require you to make a purchase before getting your payouts.

If you are new to surfing please take a minute to look around.

We offer what surfers need to make money without any problems.

You signup, purchase a membership, surf and GET PAID instant and automatic.

No need to wait for ADMIN's to pay or payout excuses like the other sites.

10% for 13 days paid instant no excuses !

Advertisers we have both manual and autosurfing to provide targeted real live people for your ads.

Don't want to spend a dime? We have a way for you to make money with instant payouts also !

Did you know that we pay 5 levels down for referrals all automatic and instant ! No purchase required !

Signup now and we will start you out as a free member earning instant referral payments. FREE !

And to make it even better we will give you a trial upgrade that pays into your account balance.

You have nothing to lose ... Give it a try and signup for free NOW !

Daily Surf Earnings

We pay you 10% of your membership level to surf 12 sites for 13 days giving you a 130% return for surfing. You MUST surf to get paid everyday. Surf payouts are instant for PAID members ONLY. Free members will earn to account balance. Max membership level $13,000.

http://starwarssurf.com/?ref=1173

Referral Earnings

We give both free and paid members instant payouts for their referral's upgrades. Remember to setup all pay accounts for referral earnings. If a user upgrades using AlertPay you will get payout to AlertPay instantly. If you do not have your info setup payments will go into account balance. We do not allow SPAMMERS or cheaters !

Hello surfers and welcome to Our site,

How would you like to get paid everyday instant without hassles?

We don't think member should have to wait to get paid.

We also do not require you to make a purchase before getting your payouts.

If you are new to surfing please take a minute to look around.

We offer what surfers need to make money without any problems.

You signup, purchase a membership, surf and GET PAID instant and automatic.

No need to wait for ADMIN's to pay or payout excuses like the other sites.

10% for 13 days paid instant no excuses !

Advertisers we have both manual and autosurfing to provide targeted real live people for your ads.

Don't want to spend a dime? We have a way for you to make money with instant payouts also !

Did you know that we pay 5 levels down for referrals all automatic and instant ! No purchase required !

Signup now and we will start you out as a free member earning instant referral payments. FREE !

And to make it even better we will give you a trial upgrade that pays into your account balance.

You have nothing to lose ... Give it a try and signup for free NOW !

Daily Surf Earnings

We pay you 10% of your membership level to surf 12 sites for 13 days giving you a 130% return for surfing. You MUST surf to get paid everyday. Surf payouts are instant for PAID members ONLY. Free members will earn to account balance. Max membership level $13,000.

http://starwarssurf.com/?ref=1173

Referral Earnings

We give both free and paid members instant payouts for their referral's upgrades. Remember to setup all pay accounts for referral earnings. If a user upgrades using AlertPay you will get payout to AlertPay instantly. If you do not have your info setup payments will go into account balance. We do not allow SPAMMERS or cheaters !

I have only joined the non surf program of starwarssurf and I'm expecting a payout soon. Planning also to reinvest my profit upon payment. I'm looking forward in getting paid by this site

I have only joined the non surf program of starwarssurf and I'm expecting a payout soon. Planning also to reinvest my profit upon payment. I'm looking forward in getting paid by this site

starwarsurf is a cool site after you invest everyday you get an automatic cashout in your libertyreserve. after i get some money i will invest in that website.

There had been lots of changes going on in here as of late. The admin is thinking of many promotions to get users to upgrade and that is a little scary so I better not reinvest again for now after I get my money on the 21st of this month

I think that is one of the effects of tv going down.. many people are being scared of investing in some hyip even if the site is doing good and it really affect some hyip a lot.. too bad the number 1 is gone and i hope starwars also last for many years

The admin also have to answer some issues about account deletion and stuff but everyday he is busy promoting and giving bonuses

This is what scares me. The promotion gets bigger amounts in. The rewards is huge, and it starts being a circus where nobody is lifting the eyebrows over investments of $100.

Im going to be more careful now in starwarssurf.

The fact that tv is down the drain is affecting star. Most people will not go taking another risk investing in the star. They will be sacred to even think of it, also most will rush to withdraw their earning..

No I dont think it was affecting star in a bad way. Infact after TV went down starwars had a massive new memberdatabase and amounts skyhigh invested.

So I think star gained some in the kaos after TV.

This is what scares me. The promotion gets bigger amounts in. The rewards is huge, and it starts being a circus where nobody is lifting the eyebrows over investments of $100.

Im going to be more careful now in starwarssurf.

It is indeed a sign. I'm careful in this site. The admin had some feisty exchange of words with the moderator of GT yesterday. I hope things are fine now between the two. Got to be more careful and observant on this site

There had been lots of changes going on in here as of late. The admin is thinking of many promotions to get users to upgrade and that is a little scary so I better not reinvest again for now after I get my money on the 21st of this month

However, the admin has been offering bonuses from day one. Bonuses that are significantly larger than the bonuses he gives out now. It could be a sign that this is the technique he uses to run his Ponzi, or its just a sign of showing appreciation. Who knows?

We will never really know. We just have to be very careful on things with regards to autosurfs in general. People are saying its great now but I do hope they keep their awareness high enough to know when the site is about to fold

True enough. We should always be careful whenever putting e-currencies anywhere. It is extremely risky and we are at the whim of these admins. However, if we're always afraid to take the plunge we will never get any satisfying returns. I trusted the admin, and I've been in profit for 3 weeks now.

130 Percentage in 10 days is good ROI. I think starwarsurf can long live for sure. Because Admin can find 30 percentage in 10 days don't hard.

Hi

I dont understand Admin can find 30% in 10 days dont hard. Do you mean new members that invest?

Im not sure how the admin can offer this huge bonus and a very good roi. But its a paying site. And we gain. I think the new rules should have been from the beginning. The server cant take that we surf more then 13 sites. So it is inutil think that this site live on ads in the surfer....So why free accounts?

Its just that we saw the free accounts disappear in Vaults and its giving a little nasty feeling in my stomach when changes starts.

Hi

I dont understand Admin can find 30% in 10 days dont hard. Do you mean new members that invest?

Im not sure how the admin can offer this huge bonus and a very good roi. But its a paying site. And we gain. I think the new rules should have been from the beginning. The server cant take that we surf more then 13 sites. So it is inutil think that this site live on ads in the surfer....So why free accounts?

Its just that we saw the free accounts disappear in Vaults and its giving a little nasty feeling in my stomach when changes starts.

This is indeed maybe a sign and maybe not so after getting my money in 3 days I will just observe this site from then on and not reinvest again. If I reinvest again and lose I think I have only lose their own money and gained about 22 cents from my principal investment. I'm on the non surf investment by the way which gives 144% in 12 days

This is indeed maybe a sign and maybe not so after getting my money in 3 days I will just observe this site from then on and not reinvest again. If I reinvest again and lose I think I have only lose their own money and gained about 22 cents from my principal investment. I'm on the non surf investment by the way which gives 144% in 12 days

yepp after my 3 days to go I will do the same..i will check the site under christmas. Then if all is ok after christmas maybe i take another cycle. But i have a little gain now and Im not willing to loose it. The last really huge bonus I readed about today, that admin is offering scared me off.