Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Safe-Income - Safe-income.com

VIP-Monitoring.com

I am not admin :

Are you looking for a reliable and trusted company to keep your money at and receive enormous interests on that? Then you are at the right website. Safe Income is a global financial company dealing with Forex trading. Our team of experienced Forex traders is handling thousands of orders daily to raise our company’s capital, paying interests on our customers’ deposits and increasing our reserve fund. Surely we are not the only company in the world accepting external funds to use them for trading. Then why choose us? We are almost the same thing as any bank in your area. The only difference is the level of interest rates we are ready to offer on your deposits. We are fully licensed and governmentally authorized plus our company assets are completely covered by reserve fund and insured from any losses. Our state-of-the-art investment platform will allow you to have access to your account on 24/7 basis allowing total control of your funds. Pretty much what you were looking for? Then do not hesitate and sign up your account right this moment!

Plans :

130% AFTER 1 DAY (choice plan)

Plan 1

Min - $10 - $1,000- max

Profit - 105.00% (principal included)

Plan 2

Min - $1,001 - $5,000- max

Profit - 106.00% (principal included)

Plan 3

Min - $5,000 - $10,000- max

Profit - 110.00% (principal included)

Plan 4

Min - $10,001 - $50,000- max

Profit - 130.00% (principal included)

450% AFTER 7 DAYS (choice plan)

Plan 1

Min - $10 - $1,000- max

Profit - 140.00% (principal included)

Plan 2

Profit - 155.00% (principal included)

Plan 3

Min - $5,001 - $10,000- max

Profit - 200.00% (principal included)

Plan 4

Profit - 450.00% (principal included)

1000% AFTER 12 DAYS (choice plan)

Plan 1

Min - $10 - $1,000- max

Profit - 180.00% (principal included)

Plan 2

Profit - 230.00% (principal included)

Plan 3

Profit - 300.00% (principal included)

Plan 4

Profit - 1000.00% (principal included)

1700% AFTER 18 DAYS (choice plan)

Plan 1

Min - $10 - $500- max

Profit - 220.00% (principal included)

Plan 2

Min - $501 - $5,000- max

Profit - 270.00% (principal included)

Plan 3

Profit - 450.00% (principal included)

Plan 4

Profit - 1700.00% (principal included)

2500% AFTER 24 DAYS (choice plan)

Plan 1

Min - $10 - $300- max

Profit - 300.00% (principal included)

Plan 2

Min - $301 - $1,000- max

Profit - 500.00% (principal included)

Plan 3

Min - $1,001 - $10,000- max

Profit - 1000.00% (principal included)

Plan 4

Profit - 2500.00% (principal included)

4000% AFTER 40 DAYS (choice plan)

Plan 1

Min - $10 - $100- max

Profit - 500.00% (principal included)

Plan 2

Min - $101 - $1,000- max

Profit - 700.00% (principal included)

Plan 3

Min - $1,001 - $10,000- max

Profit - 1500.00% (principal included)

Plan 4

Profit - 4000.00% (principal included)

Accept : LR\PM\STP

Ref.Comission : 2%

WHOIS :

Expires On December 03, 2013

Registered On December 03, 2012

Updated On December 03, 2012

Name Servers More Info

ns1.koddos.com 198.144.120.144

ns2.koddos.com 198.144.120.175

JOIN HERE ==>

thats great all of the plan are starting from only 10$ which means we can money by investing amount in any plan which we want.Early birds have a great opportunity to earn huge profit from this hyip. we can be one of the those people who have withdraw their money because only 30$ have been investment on this site so dont wast time and get ready.

Total accounts are 138 but the investment is only $30 that is some what not good looking . yes i have seen the investment plans of the site and i can simple say that this program is just designed to cheat the people and to make money and i am sure that it is suggested not to invest with the site . there is no monitor listed till now .

Total accounts are 138 but the investment is only $30 that is some what not good looking . yes i have seen the investment plans of the site and i can simple say that this program is just designed to cheat the people and to make money and i am sure that it is suggested not to invest with the site . there is no monitor listed till now .

This is correct. It is good to see not too many investors want to invest on this HYIP here. Because this HYIP sounds like a scam HYIP already here. There is no way this HYIP will pay the investors as high as 1000% after 12 days investment

in the investors list, I see there are some of hyip monitor site involve to make invest. but the amount they spend is not too high and usually it indicate that they only want to test the hyip. maybe if the hyip able to make paying consistently, those hyip monitor site maybe will spend more to invest.

Almost all the plans in the program is very high and unreasonable, so I doubt if the program can stay for 3 days with good status. Of course we know admin just want to attract investors with the high plans still majority dont want to join the program. This is a bad sign which we have not discovered yet since the program has stayed 1 day online now.

Always look at the very first plan in here because that is usually the better among the other. Nowadays, it doesn't matter anymore whether it's not sustainable as long as we know that HYIPs are paying when you are investing at the right time. But if you can't take the risk just don't invest.

STARTED

Jan 10, 2013

RUNNING DAYS

TOTAL ACCOUNTS

TOTAL DEPOSIT

$ 11,150.88

TOTAL WITHDRAW $ 2,722.23

One day before when i see the total no of deposits where only $30 and with in one night i am wondering how come the admin manage to make such a huge cash and i am sure that it is a scam site and just pretending to show the fake status just to attract the investors to the site nothing more than that .

Safe Income is a short term program with three plans with term maximum of eighteen days, the payment method is manual, it's been paying for eight days now, they have DDOS protected by KODDOS, which is a nice feature of this short term.

scam

hello every one i want to tell you that the site is not a paying site now .there are lot of hyip monitors have already declared it as scam site so you dont need to invest more here otherwise you will face only loss from it.

http://www.allhyipmo...ome.com?final=1

yeah its true this site is the scam and i see that investors not wish to make investments for this hyip in this site because this hyip seems like the scam hyip previously in this site and there isn't any technique this hyip are going to pay investors as high as 1000% following 12 days to weeks expenditure.

scam

hello every one i want to tell you that the site is not a paying site now .there are lot of hyip monitors have already declared it as scam site so you dont need to invest more here otherwise you will face only loss from it.

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/safe-income.com?final=1

Well,i would like to ask you a question,did you invest in this program?from the link that you posted,i noticed that the admin is doing a selective payment,there are so many monitors listed in AHM and so many are still listing it as PAYING,so i just can call it ascam now 'cos some are still getting there funds from the program,though the fact is it would not be safe to invest in this program simply because of the mixed status

Safe Income a great short term project that has been living for twelve days now and consistently paying so far, they have a long list of monitors about a dozen which promote their business and nice to have Safe Income managed to stay active this longer.

This program is really not what to invest in as at this moment,i am currently making this post simply because of what i saw in AHM,up till now the status of this program is mixed,it still have a paying status in so many monitors in AHM,i would check forums like TalkGold and MoneyMakerGroup to see if i can get a recent payment proof from the forum,this program is not a scam yet