- EARN UP TO €0.25 PER CLICK

- EARN UP TO €0.15 PER REF CLICK

- 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION

- NO MINIMUM FOR UPGRADED MEMBERS

- NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED

-WE OFFER PAYZA/STP/LR/

VERIFIED ACCOUNT

banner1.gif

Scam. Unless you really do believe that you can earn 25 cents euro in here per click and that's I really doubt. Even a mini cents accounts has hard time paying its members so ho much more a ptc site like this one. I'm sure theirs no way this site can really pay its members. Its really useless and pointless to invest in here as this site can turn to scam any time.

yeah it is really very big scam site it is paying per click 25 euros,but in the ptc site there dont want to at lest one euro also ,but here the admin his just targeting the members to invest into this site an after some days it will remove from the online and admin his just giving the promotions to join into this site ,so beware of this scam sites

can be sure advertisers will need to spend high amount in order to make advertisement package purchase here. this reason will make advertisers reluctant to join for sure. so I assume all of ads provided this site is self ads and not come from advertisers. it will make the site have no income and can be sure will be scam very soon.