► FREE UPGRADE REF10 FIRST 2000 MEMBERS

► FREE 10$ IN Purchase balance FOR 100 Direct referrals

► EARNING UP TO $0.1 PER CLICK

► EARNING UP TO $0.06 PER REFERRAL CLICK

► NO MIN PAYOUT

► INSTANT PAYMENT

► NO NEED TO INVEST

banner1.png

the good thing from this ptc site is offering no minimum payout and it will be instantly processed. member have opportunity to make many request payment in a month and receive it directly without necessary waiting long. I am interested to join but unfortunately this site still not proven paying yet.

no minimum to pay out but the big question is how much we can earn in here per day? I doubt that we can even earn 3 cents per day in here. Base on the site rate this site is a mini cent ptc site. Meaning we can click 10 ads in here and still end up only earning 1 cent. I do recommend that we spend more time checking how many active members this site have. if none then I guess its better not to be active in here.

we can see this ptc site has lunched recently in the online an i can see many ptc sites there will keep in the staring no minimum payout an after some days there will get into hight that no member can reach the payout easily an now also i think there are taking some fee before requesting for the payment

potential daily earning for free member around 4 cent per day and I think its quite satisfied if consider the site offering no minimum payout. but if member consider to make upgrade, will get around 5-45 cent depend on membership type. by the way, this site has been proven paying right now.