Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Financialtd - Financialtd.com

HYIPCORE

According to the stats on there home page,this program has been running for over 100 days and here is the stats below

Started: Sep 14, 2012

Days online 116

Members online 21

Newest Member hyipworld

Last update Jan 8, 2013

The program has been running for several days and i feel that the admin just tried to rebrand it 'cos GoldPoll was listed on there homepage and it is showing the lifetime of the program has 1 day,i must warn investors to make a proper research on this program before investing in it,for me,i am staying away

site is very old but it looks suspicious to me.because it is not showing proper stats because there are no details of total deposits mentioned in this site.at this situation its very hard to say that its paying or not.we should wait for the monitors status let see what status it will show.

have good site script and already completed with ddos and ssl protection. can be sure that member activity will become secure. by the way, this site offering reasonable daily profit rate and possibly will lead the hyip to sustain long. there is one hyip monitor site monitoring and still shows waiting status so far.

Well,regardless of the stats,i think the admin of the program rebranded the program 'cos the status in GoldPoll has changed to PAYING,inshort when i checked AHM,i noticed that most monitors are showing the status of the program as PAYING, http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/financialtd.com?final=1

Investors can go ahead and invest in the program for now,it has been confirmed a safe program

There is only one investment plan in the site and that to a very reasonable investment plan the admin have designed . good to see the site is protected with ssl layer and that make some of the people to invest with the site and they also have a paying status from all of the monitors that is really a good advantage of the site .

yes you all say right but i take my own decision that i will join this site after taking some more information and if i find any default here so i will not join this site and i also tell here to any one that not to join this site and if i find any confirmation then i will go and join this site and start earnings.

Life time of the program is eight days now, it's been paying on time, good to see them adding all major payment processors including Payza and Pexpay to the payment choice list for investors to participate with, on site it's mentioned to be running for four months, but monitors listed them last week.

• 3 weeks later...

This program has been existing for a long time over 100 days and it still running without any payment issues. Also I can see it got support from reputable monitors and still paying till date., presently investing inhere will be very risky since we dont know if the program can run for another 300 days

Financia Ltd has recently changed the plans once again, at first they offered 20 to 30% daily for 6 calender days, but now the plan has been changed to 30% daily for 5 calender days, since the plan is changing again and again, I think we should wait and watch it's performance before investing in it.

that is not a good thing dude, i just from MNO and see this site status is problem there, even in other site like hyipexplorer and goldpoll this site status is paying. but since this site now have problem i think it is better to cashout sooner of what we already invest here if not i am sure what will happen to our funds