Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Due to the entry fee (only $ 10) and the number of levels (of 4), the apex is reached very quickly, and so an infinite number of times!

It is very simple and affordable!

You do not need any special knowledge or effort!

Any cmozhete earn with this project!

You will earn as much as you can, there are no restrictions!

Certified Passive income - after attracting 3 referrals!

All calculations only between the parties, any fee or commission!

It does not matter where you came - the project is infinite and will not be closed!

The maximum cost of the project: site: http://rabotnik.in Click here! will not exceed $ 10!

The system will find you referrals - are distributed free! But this does not mean that nothing can be delat.Sistema not find referrals all at once - it will take a lot of time, so as the pyramid grows. Find the most three people is not so difficult. If every vertex priderzhiavlsya this rule would be achieved very quickly and your wallet you would rejoice more and more!

Instant notification by email of all the events!

Full statistics of your levels and sales!

Contact information, statistics of your distributors and referrals!

There are no restrictions on the acquisition of levels!

No limit on the number of accounts!

Total in project level 4.

Level Price Referrals Earnings

1. ------- $10 ------- 3 people. ------- $ 30

2. ------- $ 20 ------- 9 people. ------- $ 180

3. ------- $ 30 ------- 27 people. ------- $ 810

4. ------- $ 40 ------- 81 people. ----- 3240 $

As you can see the project: http://rabotnik.in Click here! built with maximum efficiency.

To participate in the project, you need to accept the rules, register and order the 1 level.

Have fun with your earnings!

I have just come across the site but it is bit confused about this program . looks like we should invest here and at the same time we should make 3 people to join to the site looks like that . This type of programs is mostly seen in my country and after seeing the domain of the site .in i think this site is also managed by an Indian.

this site is MLM program and not hyip program. in hyip program, member not necessary to search referral in order to get profit or daily interest rate. but if MLM program, member should search referral or downline in order to get profit or commission. because need hard work in promotion, I am not interested to join in MLM program.

i guess this thread can just be closed,this program has being running online for 27 days now and the status of the program still remain at waiting, i guess it best to just ignore this program and invest with other better program around,the program as never paid any dime to any hyip monitors or investors, i wonder why the program was introduce inhere.

• 2 weeks later...

PROFIT CLICKING - a real opportunity to increase their capital!

We will pay your first package of traffic for $ 10, so you can quickly and easily start making money!

Projects PROFITKLIKING. Get $ 10 for registration and then invest it at 2% per day, buying these $ 10 one advertising package that will bring profit to 80 days. Daily output of profit. When closing the four packages, promotional gift poluchaesch in a position that will profit $ 60. Recommend that you try, the more you risk nothing. The only work - to view the three proposed sites Projects a day for 20 sekund. Website: http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=fsc9j4w64t Click here!Good luck!

Well, if we check on the website of this new program here, this program here seems not to be a regular HYIP like many other HYIPs. But, this has different system with like matrix and referral system here. We have to read them carefully here, so we can understand how to use this program here

• 1 month later...

one of my program that i dislike not because of scammy thing but this is just like stupid program which i cannot get into, also it is hard to find 1 million emails that want to join under you with different IP, and this kind of program actually not MLM but more to money game with few MLM element