Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Switzinvestment - Switzinvestment.com

VIP-Monitoring.com

I am not admin :

We are online investment management company in Europe. We have teams of skilled traders, qualified consultants, skilled analysts and experienced bankers who will invest your money in very famous areas of business such as LARGE SCALE GOVT PROJECT FIANANCING WORLDWIDE,. FOREX TRADING, STOCK TRADING, COMMODITY TRADING (GOLD SILVER, DIAMOND, OIL ETC). We pay you a fixed daily rate over your chosen term. Our fund manager make the investment decisions and you just sit back and reap the rewards We will give you Bank gaurantee your investment will be 100% safe. Our dedicated team will support you 24 hours

Plans :

BRONZE

Amount Range Percent(%) Cashout Term Total Duration

10.00 - 499.00 1.25 Daily 90 Days

Principal is Returned

SILVER

500.00 - 999.00 2.00 Daily 120 Days

Principal is Returned

GOLD

1000.00 - 4999.00 3.00 Daily 120 Days

Principal is Returned

DIAMOND

5000.00 - 9999.00 3.50 Daily 90 Days

Principal is Returned

PLATINUM

10000.00 - 49999.00 4.00 Daily 90 Days

Principal is Returned

VIP GOLD

50000.00 - 250000.00 5.00 Daily 90 Days

Principal is Returned

Accept : :LR\PM\EgoPay

Ref.Comission : 5%

WHOIS :

Name Server: NS1.KODDOS.COM

Name Server: NS2.KODDOS.COM

Updated Date: 09-dec-2012

Creation Date: 09-dec-2012

Expiration Date: 09-dec-2015

JOIN HERE ==>

This site have script very good and seem it is very professional when site too have installed Skype for supporting investors, I too hope that they will run good and pay out good for all investors when site run enough a day, admin too should try to promote more in monitors so that can attract investors to invest here

well the rates script is fine for me and and the payment processor are also good for me so i decided to not waste more time and join this site and start making money by use of this site and i think if i give some much time then i will make some good money.

well the rates script is fine for me and and the payment processor are also good for me so i decided to not waste more time and join this site and start making money by use of this site and i think if i give some much time then i will make some good money.

i also like this script but i could not find this site attractive because of their plans.the interest offered by it is too cheap however i think we can make three times higher from other hyips which are paying just after a day.

Running days of the site are 5 but still there are not even 100 accounts in the site i can see in the statics there are only 55 accounts in the site and there are huge deposits showing in the site and still no payment paid to the investors so i think lets wait till the payment are made to some people and see if this is a legit one or not .

i also like this script but i could not find this site attractive because of their plans.the interest offered by it is too cheap however i think we can make three times higher from other hyips which are paying just after a day.

Are you saying that the roi offered in this program is too low,or what do you mean by too cheap,the program promises 1.25% as the daily roi,this is a very reasonable and a sustainable roi,the site site is fully secured and the program is now running for 5 days

Started On 01-01-2013

Running days 5

Total Members 57

Deposits ($/€) 30,538.00

Withdrawals Today ($/€) 0.00

Online Visitors 77

Online Members 28

Newest Member birdy6

The admin of the program has really realised a lot in the program so ,i guess the program should be able to complete a round if the admin manages properly

A hyip can be run buy a person who have an experience in managing the site and here we can see the site is only since 6 days and still there is not much response from the investors . and we can see in the statics that admin have not made any payments to the members till now so if this is the case i think its time to close this investment program .

well good to see this program is now paying hyip monitors,majority of hyip monitors that have this program listed are having the program listed with paying status,though the program is long term program and with the daily return being offered by the admin of the program, i dont think the program will have problem sustaining the daily return they are offering.

first plan offering reasonable daily profit rate and investors could start invest is affordable minimum amount. but if investors consider to get higher daily profit rate, should spend more higher amount too for investment. but spend high amount is not suggested since the hyip site still not proven reliable.

this program already online for about 7 days and their status right now is paying, maybe if we want to compare them with other program, we can see that switzinvestment is a new program, and their plans is long term plan which i think for some people have good plan's rate and can sustain to pay members

The script here is very good and the purple design is attractive as well. The website is also secure and these are good signs. Investors can make profits from this program or at least reach BEP but this program is likely not to complete a round because of the fact that the total roi at the end of a round is 450% which is too good to be true. Since the program is still new, investors that invest here presently still have a good chance to earn profits here or at least reach BEP. Claiming RCB is essential for minimizing risks.

• 2 weeks later...

They have phone support for certain countries, so this one has been running for three weeks now, it seems they haven't yet been added on any monitor so far and recently started to get promoted on monitors, nice program with ddos protected by KODDOS.

the first 3 plan is offering good and reasonable daily interest rate indeed but unfortunately the remaining plan offering high and not reasonable daily profit rate. I am sure even though the site paying initially, will not make them able to last long. by the way, there is problem report from hyip monitor site and we should not make invest in this case.