Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldkeeper - goldkeeper.biz

mid000ooo

I am not admin!

GoldKeeper is investment company that are specializing in Gold. Gold is the most old and effective measure of capital, wealth and prosperity, and trade in gold - one of the most attractive exchange instruments.

Plan:

30 Days, 4-4.5-5% Daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 4.00

Plan 2 $100 - $1,000 4.50

Plan 3 $1,000 and more 5.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,EgoPay

http://goldkeeper.biz/?ref=mid000ooo

The script of this hyip is unique, I like the black design and the site is secure which is a good sign. The roi is also sustainable and this program should be able to complete a term if the admin doesn't fall into the temptation of being greedy. He should look for ways to promote this program so as to attract lots of investors to making investments. Since the site is only 3days old, its still very new, therefore investors that invest at this stage will still make profits but investors should ensure to claim RCB.

About status of monitors, I think that it is not problem because for to this time, although site just launch not long but too have had many monitors approved for them with status "Paying" when they invested here, however their plans are a bit long therefore I think that we too need to track this site in some days before decide anything here

i agree with you, about the monitors people should not worry about that, if they really interest i am sure they will just invest here, even they are middle term hyip site, but i can see that they have bright feature, with nice script and good template plus have SSL, this program is really good.

What I can see here, the total withdrawn amount in this HYIP is still $1 here. But, this HYIP runs for 3 days already with 4% daily RoI. This is like not as we think here. Because total investment in 3 days is reaching $340. 4% from $341 is about $10 here. Very different thing

i doubt if this program will have any problem sustaining the daily return and the total return the program is offering.the program is gonna do well but i got kinda confused on the security on the program,though the claiming to be secured but i dont think the program is really is.though i haven't check anyway and i might check later and update inhere.

The roi tabled by the admin is very moderate which I suggest to make the site stable for a long. Well Im not guaranteeing anything but I feel the program can do better to pay 1 round, presently it has gotten approval of 2 monitors with paying status so the program is not looking bad for now.

I don't know what you all are talking about,what is moderate about the roi? The principal is not included in the roi and that has made the program not to get attention from investors,from the stats,we can see that the program has been running for 4 days and yet it has only gotten about 350 dollars as the total deposit,here is the stats

Info

Started Jan 1, 2013

Running days 4

Total accounts 74

Active accounts 8

Total deposited $ 361.00

Total withdraw $ 9.00

Visitors online 7

Members online 1

Last update Jan 5, 2013

This shows that the program is not doing good,so I would advise investors to abstain from this program

Investing in gold will be quite profitable and i am sure that if admin have the capabality to manage then there will be very huge profits with in a very short period of time . but after seeing the statics of the site i can say that it will be quite good to avoid investing here because the site is really not doing well and there are only 10 active accounts since past 5 days

wow this site is one of the big paid and legit site and has many payment evidences also so its my fool act if i i will not go and join this site and not take any benefit of this site so i am now going to join this site after making this post here and i hope i will some dollars in less and short time.

the daily profit rate offered seems high but it actually including principal. if calculate it again with ignoring the principal, we will found that this site actually offer reasonable daily interest rate. it maybe will drive the hyip able to sustain long but it still need further proof indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

GoldKeeper has been runnig for two weeks successfully now, thye have introduced an attractive referral contest with $100 prize money, arund a week ago, as a promo plan that will end on 20th January, so the program has yet to go another half of the thrity days plan term for one successful round with their mid term plan.

I'm making some plan in investing in here. Right now I want to diversify my earnings. I want to make sure that I can earn in here since I have some bad luck when I trade in forex this month. So I usually want to diversify my earnings in other ways and other means and I'm hoping that I can sustain my account for good. I hope I can make good income in here in the long run. That's my goal.

• 3 weeks later...

Gold Keeper has been recently one month old and continues to pay which is a nice thing about this mid term program, since their plan is having thirty days term, one round with the plan has been successful and the second round is active, we can say, hopefully this project can survive as the plan is principal included in daily ROI.