Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

NbaInvest - nbainvest.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We are a private investment website that deals primarily with Stock, Forex, Gold and Oil. With us, our investment products and the guidance of our expert trading team, online investors can get so many better opportunities to make lucrative investments, form a diversified portfolio.

Plan:

Plan # Minimum Maximum Period Daily Profit Total Return

NBA $10 $100,000 100 Business Days 3% 400%

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,Liqpay,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join NbaInvest here

what a innovative script used by this hyip and the roi offered by it also sustainable .there is written that the total return is 400% which means that the plans are long term and its duration is also more than 100 days. i will take a chance here let see i will be succeeded or not.

If we see from the detail of this HYIP here, this is actually not a brand new HYIP. Even we can see here, this HYIP is already run about one month in the business. The script is fine. Not bad too bad, but not very innovative at all here. Well, hopefully this HYIP can keep paying members

Its better not to invest in here. right now I find a way to check what hyip site to invest and what hyip site not to invest by not even visiting the site. But by the person who is promoting the site. If a site is promoted by one particular hyip monitoring site or individual who has higher rate of scam threads. Then I guess its better that we don't patrionize the hyip site he is promoting. But if a hyip monitoring site or individual has good hyip sites. Then that's were we invest.

what a innovative script used by this hyip and the roi offered by it also sustainable .there is written that the total return is 400% which means that the plans are long term and its duration is also more than 100 days. i will take a chance here let see i will be succeeded or not.

Yes the script is okay but unfortunately, the site isn't secure as it claims to be. The plan duration here is actually 100days. The reason why the total return is written as 400% is because the program offers to return principal at the end of the term. Personally, I don't think investing here is safe because there's no security.

Yes the script is okay but unfortunately, the site isn't secure as it claims to be. The plan duration here is actually 100days. The reason why the total return is written as 400% is because the program offers to return principal at the end of the term. Personally, I don't think investing here is safe because there's no security.

security that we know here only as measurement of how much that admin spend for his own site :D, if they have security(not free one) like SSL or DDOS it means that admin already spend some bucks for it, at least we will know if admin have quite long time gap to reach profit from what he spend :D, and for this site i think for one month they still paying, but this is only my prediction since i see they also listed in few hyip monitors plus it seems their script and template is worthy enough :D,also sustainable plans :D

i dont think this program is a new program online,as i was able to get a hyip monitor that having this program listed for 125 days,though the program has just being introduce to majority of hyip monitors we have around and may of them is having the program listed for 2 to 3 days online but i guess members can check this link to see the program is not new..http://maxhyip.com/proginfo?id=12336

well according to my own point of view about this site is that the site is fine and good for me to join but i have already join a lot hyip sites having the same rates of script and roi so i have no time to make another membership and continue use this site so i am not take any interest on this site joining.

this hyip site designed for long term investors because only offering long term plan duration. the profit rate is quite reasonable but I will not hurry to make conclusion that this hyip will able to sustain long. nowadays, many example that shows if hyip with reasonable daily interest rate also unable to sustain long. need further proof to ensure this hyip will able to going for a long run.