Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gia-zfundinv - Gia-zfundinv.com

xetang

Welcome to our Co. Gia-zfundinv.com. Our Company is engaged in the investment increase your money. That is, if you urgently need a large sum of money, or you decide to consistently make money online, our site is for you. Our company has many experts who are constantly monitoring the rise and fall of shares in other companies and exchange rates. Sale or purchase of shares and currencies every day we earn good money.

3% Daily 60 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

GZ 1 $1 - $100 2.10

GZ 2 $101 - $500 2.40

GZ 3 $501 - $1,000 2.70

GZ 4 $5,001 - $10,000 3.00

125% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

GZ 1 $5 - $100 105.00

GZ 2 $101 - $200 110.00

GZ 3 $201 - $500 115.00

GZ 4 $501 - $1,000 120.00

GZ 5 $1,001 - $10,000 125.00

200% After 3Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

GZ 1 $10 - $100 118.00

GZ 2 $101 - $200 135.00

GZ 3 $201 - $500 150.00

GZ 4 $501 - $1,000 170.00

GZ 5 $1,001 - $10,000 200.00

275% After 5 Days

GZ 1 $25 - $100 130.00

GZ 2 $101 - $200 155.00

GZ 3 $201 - $500 185.00

GZ 4 $501 - $1,000 225.00

GZ 5 $1,001 - $10,000 275.00

825% After 15 Days

GZ 1 $50 - $100 520.00

GZ 2 $101 - $500 620.00

GZ 3 $501 - $1,000 720.00

GZ 4 $1,001 - $10,000 825.00

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Instant Payment

24/7 Support

Accept: LR, PM, STP

Click Here To Join

some hyip monitors now start to invest here, it seems a good sign, i think the only thing for tiny investors can do here only wait for few times until they see a good sign to invest in this program, but their minimum deposit here easily to reach by any investors if they really want and i decided to invest here :D

825% after 15days???isn't that kind of a high ROI???What of if guys let go of other plans and go for this one???wouldn't that make the admin kind of have enough funds to elude with?? ?sincerely guys to me many questions running through my mind but yet i would be saying the program ain't safe.

i kinda like the design of this program ,i think this program can sustain the only one plan among the plan the program is offering, i think hit and run can work on this program if the admin of this program really want to pay investors.though the program is still on pre-launch for now but i think investors can still take something from the program.

825% after 15days???isn't that kind of a high ROI???What of if guys let go of other plans and go for this one???wouldn't that make the admin kind of have enough funds to elude with?? ?sincerely guys to me many questions running through my mind but yet i would be saying the program ain't safe.

I think that may be you are a big investors therefore you have noted biggest plan of this site but as my idea, don't have any site can pay out with biggest plan therefore if you invest with this plan, sure will lose fund. Other, I too think that if anyone put fund to wait for to 15 days for a site that they too have short plans and daily plans, I think that they really are stupid, hope that

you will not be same

have long term and short term investment plan and it will make short term and long term investors keep their eyes in this site. long term plan offering reasonable daily profit rate but short term plan offering high and not reasonable daily interest rate. actually, I am not sure that this hyip will be last long but lets see the progress for next few days.

have long term and short term investment plan and it will make short term and long term investors keep their eyes in this site. long term plan offering reasonable daily profit rate but short term plan offering high and not reasonable daily interest rate. actually, I am not sure that this hyip will be last long but lets see the progress for next few days.

Yes, it is correct, when site have short plans, sure don't have any investor to select long plans because it will be very risk for any fund of one, we too can see that almost investors sure will select plan a day even they invest many or least, With above Idea of Syrine22 and many other posters, I see that it is not reasonable and not bring building in all and with your idea all same sites will not have any site is sustainable

This is correct. We can not imagine here, there is no way the Admin of this HYIP can make payment to the investors as high as the offer here. There is no such business in this world can give us return like this one here. This kind of HYIP can not sustain too long in the business

200% After 3Days

When I see this plan on thing comes in my mind. That theirs no way this site will going to pay at all. Theirs no way a hyip site can pay 200% in just three days. So its better that we just not invest in here. Even hit and run is not good for this site. Maybe you going to have a chance in the one day plan but I doubt it in the other plan as theirs no way its going to last at all.

For to this time, this site too have ran complete first day and too have had some monitors approved for them with status "Paying", I still think that this is still not best place for investing because almost monitors now still in status "Waiting" and monitors approved for them with good status, it is not good monitors and not have many trusted at this time. You can check status here:

http://allmonitors.net/hyip/gia-zfundinv.com

i wont think this would be a perfect program to invest because we can see that the admin of the site is offering is a very high roi to the investors and i am sure that it is not at all safe to invest such a huge roi to the investors in a very short time period so try to avoid this investment site with out investing with them .

@syrine: dang it, you discourage people whole this time? it seems you miss 6 days of this program, they are totally paying, and until now unless you are not investor of this program or not look at the fact that happened, i know this program some kind of short term program and have thier own lifetime, but discourage other over and over again , i think it is not a good thing to do and just few bucks that i get here:

You have received a payment to your account U7859405 (NP):

Date: 1/2/2013 3:02 AM

Batch: 126077717

From Account: U8828705 (Gia ZFund)

Amount: $0.02

Memo: Withdraw to zaza from gia-zfundinv.com

Thank you.

i am not agree with you that this site is nice and paid because i will not find any payment proof here which confirms that the site is paid site so if you have any payment proofs and any confirmation about this site then please send me or paste here.