Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gorgonprojectinvest - gorgonprojectinvest.com

Site returned to work again, and opens easily, although I still feel that I am concerned,

because the site, which closed suddenly, and then return after two days,

it is possible that suddenly closes again, but does not open forever,

I say this because this has already happened to me with other sites .

• 2 weeks later...

this one is really doing good and paying so far,

I think it's not too late if one invests here as this one is not much older than a month,

there is BlockDos regarding security measures and the ROI also looks nice, here in this professional looking program.

Not a bad idea mod,this hyip looks like it will be online for a long time.but considering it's little holiday that took two days,i don't feel secure to invest here again. It looks like it is a minor problem but minor problem are big problem in hyips.Site have a paying status in monitor.

You know, when i started reading and seeing that the program is showing some errors i thought maybe this time im wrong to predict that this hyip will keep paying to profit the first group of investors. Thanks it has come back to normal and everything is going well now. But they should fix whatever bugs in their side to avoid giving bad signal to their investors.

There was a chat with the admin.

It was posted on Flax Talk. It'll be an interesting read for the people who are considering this program for a deposit or thinking of adding more deposit.

It won't do any good or change anything for the people just waiting for the deposit back after the term gets expired. :P

http://flaxtalk.com/content/gorgonprojectinvest-chat-hyip-updates-583/

The site is already being running for 31 days and the first round of Dampier 30 plan seem to be completed successfully

all the plans are offering good sustainable ROI which seem attractive for the site to run long

further the minimum investment of $5 is not far too high to test the site

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished my first cycle here two days ago and yesterday I reqeusted it an got paid as usual instantly :D

Now i still considering to continue or not my new cycle here, I am not really sure coz they life time already not a young site anymore..

Coz I can see on other site that the discussion still giving a great feedback here, hope this one will last longer.

Today I finish my second round and withdrawal is still instant. I begin to think to invest in third round after seing good reputation among discussion from investors. but I will wait next couple days before invest in third round

Why,mynada,isn't it better and faster for one to invest while there's time and the program is still bouncing,now's the time to invest rather than waiting for a couple of days,i think it's worth it,but what about this program still paying till you're satisfied and then you invest,count the days you used to wait and then add it to you profit,you'll see you've miss some bucks that would have help you reaches bep here faster.

At last I made decision to invest again with small buck for third round. @ legendkid is right If I'll invest again I shouldn't wait for couple days to gain more profit here. waiting for couple days means missing the chance to reach Bep faster in third round

GorgonProject Admin's News Letter Update March 18, 2011 4:29 PM GMT + 8

3 Months 'Young' and Going From Strength to Strength

It’s coming up to our 3rd month online and we are proud to be one of the top high yield investment opportunities available.

Many of our investors have already benefited from 2 cycles of our 30 day ‘Dampier’ plan and we are now near the anniversary of the 90 day ‘Karratha’ plan.

The next 3 months and beyond will see more huge growth and fantastic profit returns for all of our investors.

In the first 90 days of our launch we have gained over 3000 investors. Our traffic and Alexa Rank indicates a massive interest in our web site and we have a huge army of supporters eager to push us to even higher limits. Our Deposits have exceeded $300k and we have paid out over $200k in withdrawal requests with hundreds of principal re- payments. We are also delighted to see many of our users are re-investing their profits.

We have an unblemished record of withdrawal payments, with only a few glitches along the way when we had a server outage for about 48 hours and sometimes our auto-payments were not functioning, but we have never missed a payment or gone over our promised time scale of 24 hours.

It is a great time to thank our investors for their support and to promise them the longevity of our program. Please be assured we are here for the very long term as we know our chosen industry is one of the most lucrative investment opportunities the world has on offer at the moment.

We would also like to thank the huge team who are promoting us and obtaining incredible financial benefits from our affiliate program. Your marketing is truly helping Gorgon Project Invest become one of the top choices in this highly competitive arena.

We are in the Top 3 of the Money News Online monitor list and feature as a main recommendation on many blogs and forums.

Coming up in the next few months we will launch the delayed language versions of the web site, an upgrade to a more powerful server for faster loading times and continued improvement of our customer support service. Our commitment for an unrivalled experience with our current and future investors is our priority. We have a modest marketing plan that will see us continuing to advertise on popular web sites.

We are more than happy with our payment processors. Currently the % breakdown is:

36% Liberty Reserve

35% AlertPay

12% Perfect Money

8% Global Digital Pay

4% Solid Trust Pay

3% Bank Wire

2% Pecunix

We think AlertPay will overtake Liberty Reserve in the next few weeks as our number 1 payment processor as it is gaining momentum.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best regards

Paul

Admin

Gorgon Project Invest

Good design and i think that this hyip program has a long time to stay. but is it registered? that if am correct we can get our money back should incase the hyip goes down?

I love the plan of this program. will keep a kin eye on this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest news update as on 29th March from the program regarding pending withdrawals to STP !

Solid Trust Pay Withdrawal Delays

Mar-29-2011 04:42:35 AM

Due to continuing maintenance on the STP web site we are unable to complete pending STP withdrawals. As soon as their site is back we will complete them.

This does not affect ANY other e-currency withdrawals.

I agree that the program is paying to all other processors than LR,

this has been a great project that paying for more than four months already,

I think it is a definite program that will stay for few years just like GF did in the hyip history,

let's see their performance and wish the program better success.

Right now gorgonprojectinvest is getting stronger and raising still. despite of Liberty Reserve down town last week its only down by 5% compare to other hyip sites that loss about 20% of its visitors because simply LR is down and in the whole month this site still have a growth increase of 37%!

7 day 0.00840 -5% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.00870 +37% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

Not just on ptp forums alone,but it's still advertising with the great 'G"(google),which looks like this hyip admin is still planning for better days ahead.This program is among the top ten programs online today,and they are still paying investors till day now.

This program is still doing any good so far. Last two days my second round was finished. Withdrawal of deposit was also right on time. I don't worry too much if I make deposit for third round cause I've got nothing to loose here.

I'm happy to say that gorgonprojectinvest is not affected by the downing of liberty reserve last week. Many hyip site has problem paying its members. Some who pay instant has a waiting period of few hours to even days. Problem is that the longer the waiting period of payment the more members try to cashout. So the final effect is always the closing of that site. I'm happy that gorgonproject did not suffer the same faith.

GorGon Project Invest Admin's News Letter Update April 13, 2011 1:09 PM GMT + 8

Recent Downtime & News Update - the site now is online again like and is now instant payments are operational again

DOWNTIME

We have recently encountered some downtime for which we apologise. Our server crashed today due to an incredible increase in traffic which started a few days ago. Our usual traffic was dwarfed by an amazing upsurge in interest, resulting in a large number of new investors registering and a fantastic amount of new deposits.

At the moment the problem is solved but we may have to upgrade our server (again), so we will inform you of this closer to the time.

It's quite overwhelming that we now have an Alexa rating of 14,151 (for 7 days) with over 4000 people registered investing more than $2Million. In less than FOUR months!

JAPAN

Gorgon Project Invest is truly the No.1 Investment opportunity of the year because we are totally focused on the LNG and mining boom in the Asia Pacific.

We do not want to dwell on the huge tragedy that has come out of Japan recently. But the nuclear scare resulting from the natural disasters there have swelled even more interest in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) as the future energy source. The obvious short-term burst in LNG demand from Japan as it tries to cover power shortfalls in the wake of the earthquake-tsunami mask the bigger question now hanging over the Land of the Rising Sun’s nuclear power strategy.

At the very least, the growth of Japans nuclear power industry will be curtailed, replaced by LNG at a time when China and India are also demanding increased supplies.

APPEA

Locally for us we are excited about the up and coming Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association Ltd (APPEA) Conference held in Perth (Western Australia) from 10-13 April 2011. The leaders of oil and gas in Australia attend the APPEA Conference and Exhibition each year to hear government insights, leading international energy experts, top companies deliver their project updates do to business at the state-of-the art exhibition.

So we hope to come away from this enlightened with even more investment opportunities to keep Gorgon Project Invest at the top of your portfolio list.

COMING SOON

Shortly, we are implementing a new support module to greatly improve our customer service. We realise we have fallen short of expectations regarding our support so we will introduce a ticketing system with a knowledge base, integrating news and in depth explanation on how to use our web site.

If you have an unanswered support question from the last few weeks, please resubmit it as we now have more staff to handle the demand.

Once again, thanks for your patience during the recent server problems. I hope you were not too concerned and worried about our web site being unavailable. We want to ensure our current and future investors that we are here for the long term. This huge opportunity is a life changing event and you need to grasp it now. Forget dabbling in volatile FOREX and confusing stocks and shares, the Resources Boom in Asia Pacific, especially in the Gorgon Gas Fields is a certain out and out winning strategy to make money. Don't waste this opportunity.

Best regards

Paul

Admin

Gorgon Project Invest