Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

better-fund - better-fund.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Better-Fund.Com has been organized by a strong team of highly skilled traders and investment consultants, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in the best programs. Having a long-term operational experience, we give only feasible promises. Profits from our investments are used to enhance our program and increase it is stability for the long term. The money you spend in our program will be reinvested in different opportunities to gain the higher rates of returns.

Plan:

130% after 1 hour - Instant withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10 103.00

Plan 2 $10 - $50 108.00

Plan 3 $51 - $150 115.00

Plan 4 $151 and more 130.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join better-fund here

all in hourly plan? i choose not to invest here this site is totally bad for investors, i think we should STAY AWAY from this program, but if there are risk taker here i think they can do hit and run because this site status is paying, but for me even they are paying, that will not happen for long time

I guess you are right in this one,since all the plans are hourly plans,we all know that hourly programs life's span are always short,it would be better if we can STAY AWAY from this one,though investors can still risk it by investing little in it,since the program supports low minimum spend,hit and run might probably work if the investor is lucky

I too just check this site and see that they have script very good with, however, seem as it still is very new for investing because at this time only have more $400 is deposited here and amount withdraw too is not many, as my analyst, best thing that can calculate, it is min investment only is $1, it will be advance for small investors can surf fund fast here

this site offering low minimum investment and it makes the investors to have the opportunity of testing the plans but if see the plans offering the high high profit returns in hourly terms better investors not to invest here there is possible that this site may come to scam because its already most time the site has come that we think

13$ paid in 2 days is only means that they are not paying its members now.i see same paid amount of 13$ yesterday (24h) ago.some hyip monitors are showing it paying but mostly are waiting for payments from more than 24h however it was their right to get payment after 1 hour.i hope they will pay their investors.

Well I don't think that there is a need for telling any investors to stay away from the program,I think that this one has already been dead cos when I checked the website,what I was seeing was different from a hyip site,all I was seeing was all about cPanel and apache

Well I don't think that there is a need for telling any investors to stay away from the program,I think that this one has already been dead cos when I checked the website,what I was seeing was different from a hyip site,all I was seeing was all about cPanel and apache

I greed with you mate, i also check with this program just now and i was also getting a message in regard to the cpanel on the program.i don think the program can get much attention from hyip investors since the program is an hourly program, i can only tell investors to just ignore this program and invest with other better program around.

first i will say that the site is really paying a well high rate of interest to its members and the other thing is that no monitor got paid by it.we should make investment on that day when any monitor will get paid by it.for your information i want to mention that one monitor has declared it scam.

The program is now gone as the site is unavailable. A good number of monitors viewing it have Problem and Waiting status with no one having a paying status. http://allmonitors.n...etter-fund.com. It shows that this program isn't safe to invest in presently.

Yes, it is correct, this site seem have gone because I can't visit in all, but even they still run, they too can't exist with status of monitors at this time, we too can see that almost monitors is in bad status therefore if admin don't close site early, he too can't keep site to run long with this status

What we can see from this HYIP here, to make 130% RoI in every hour like this one here is not good at all here. And it is too good to be true here. We can imagine, we will make our money double in about 4 hours here. We will be very rich, richer than everyone if this HYIP is true

i don't understand what is the problem with this program because when i have opened the link of the site it is showing that website not available looks like admin have closed the site by scamming the investors of the site . we should be careful before investing with this program because they will be turning into scam very soon after they launch .

130% total profit rate given is including principal and the estimated is 100% principal and 30% is nett profit. but even though 130% is profit including principal, is still very high if the duration in a hour only. can be sure that this hyip will be scam faster than we think.

it seems like the good site and the one thing more that the site is the paid site and legit so i will also take the chance to join this site and i hope i will make some good money in very less time and i will tell to my own friends to join this site and they start making dollars.