Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

click-bee - click-bee.com

obeconline

well i dont think this site is has such ability to stay for more than a month because i could not found any member online here .i think its only because they have nothing available to earn from it.only 1 ad i found there for click which is of worth 0.001$.

Yeah, the site have lack of advertiser so this means we cant` work there if we don`t get any ads from it and their is only one ad is seen which worth is 0.001$ so i don`t think people will join this site, the admin should have get some ads before doing promotion of his site.

brand new ptc site and looks like still have lack of ads provided and it will make the member earning increase fast. I think admin of this site should make hard effort to promote their business and attract advertisers to join. if in next few days the site still not shows a good progress, I think clickers will not interested to join.

click rate on this program is kinda high and encouraging but i guess member need to wait and see proof of payment on the program before they can think of clicking on the program,though the program is having good number of members already registered and the program has not paid ay dime yet which i believe is understand able for a new program

the site looking good and there script is also good but i am not like there click rate and we not able to earn there more than 2 cent daily, currently there are only 397 peoples are available and they paid them 0$ and main thing is that there is no minimum payout and still members not get paid hence i think this site is scam and not paid to their members.

well i dont think this site is has such ability to stay for more than a month because i could not found any member online here .i think its only because they have nothing available to earn from it.only 1 ad i found there for click which is of worth 0.001$.

399 Members | 0 Members Online | $0 Paid | 147 Refs for Rent

I do agree this site has 399 members until now. I do't think its going to last long at all. Beside theirs still no payments coming from this site and I'm sure many clickers or members of this site will just going to end up tired up. I don't think its going to pay at all. Because if admin really want his site to be popular I'm sure he had done that already and spend some time and money promoting his site.