Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Monearn - Monearn.com

nomiasif

Monearn is an investment program aimed to ordinary people. We decided to create the most favorable conditions for the investment, to give opportunity to the common man to achieve financial peace. Our company consists of a team of professional traders who work successfully in the investment industry for over 10 years. During this period, thousands of people achieve financial peace of mind, and they have achieved recognition and respect among the citizens of many countries. Our main goal is to enable people to multiply their money. Become our client today and check how earning money can be easy for you!

Plan: Multipal Plans

Make Deposit is not available now !

It will be available on

31th of December 2012

Accept

LibertyReserve

Perfectmoney

Referal

10%

http://monearn.com/?ref=nomiasif

i really dont like the script of this program and the program look too ordinary to me,though the program is secured and well protected but i dont think this program will last 60 business days with paying status online,the total return investor stand to get at the of term is way too high and that's why the program will not sustain the term,360% in profit huh.i dont see that possible

Looks like the site is not fully launched and we can see that the admin have mentioned in the statics of the site that more 4 days left for the site to launch fully . the script of the site is really good looking and i am very much impressed with the investment plans they are offering to the investors .

What we can read from the data here, with running days -4 days and it has more than 700 total accounts, but nothing is active, it is very strange thing here. This is not a good thing here. So, better to think one more time about the HYIP like this. We have to see this one is good.

i checked this site and see taht they are not launched yet just like some poster here told, and it is 4 days before this site make their site online for public or investors, but the bad thing here is i see their NS and IP come from the same scam site before called profitrise.biz, i think we should be careful here dude

this hyip site have a good site script and completed too with ddos and ssl protection. member will comfort to make transaction or just login in member area for sure. by the way, this site offering good commission too in referral program. for every direct referral, referrer will get 10% commission.

I can't access the site anymore. I'm wondering if others can access this site. If you can't access this site also then I guess this site has turn to scam already. I think its better that we can invest our money in other hyip site that can pay. I doubt its can last long. Theirs just too many hyip site right now that turn to scam so I doubt if its can really last long.

I can't access the site anymore. I'm wondering if others can access this site. If you can't access this site also then I guess this site has turn to scam already. I think its better that we can invest our money in other hyip site that can pay. I doubt its can last long. Theirs just too many hyip site right now that turn to scam so I doubt if its can really last long.

I think that sure it have problem with your connection because I still can load this site normal at this time and it still run very good, however their rate are very high more 4% per day, I don't think that it will be very difficult so that this site can exist long, however, their rate is high, it too is change for investors can earn good here if admin is trustest and it too is cause so that I too have decided to invest here, hope that can receive all funds within 20 first days:

Date: 12/31/2012 8:18 PM

Batch: 1261104235

From Account: U9810944 (Monearn INC)

Amount: $ 10.00

Memo: Deposit to Monearn INC User zozo278

I too have had first payment with this site after invested $10 here yesterday and it is nice when they have paid out very good with payment is cleared only within a hour. We too can see that very many payment proofs have been posted in forums, it showed that site is paying very good for first business as rule. As below is My first payment:

Date: 1/1/2013 7:34 PM

Batch: 126060530

From Account: U9810944 (Monearn INC)

Amount: $0.60

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from Monearn INC

Today when i opened the link of the site i found that the program is no more online and i can see a message saying we could not find the site . May be admin have closed the site . i have seen that admin have given a great welcome with the site and finally he has ended the program by making good money .

unfortunately this site only offering one option of plan. 6% per day for 60 days and there is no other plan appear as an option. not a big problem actually for investors as far as the site make consistently paying. but to say that high profit return offered will make the site able to sustain long is unreasonable. there is more shorter duration of plan should be.

Today when i opened the link of the site i found that the program is no more online and i can see a message saying we could not find the site . May be admin have closed the site . i have seen that admin have given a great welcome with the site and finally he has ended the program by making good money .

I think that sure it must have any problem with site therefore it can't access for to this time, they too only run about some days therefore if admin decide to close site, it is too early in all because I too don't think that admin will have benefit at this time, I hope that site can back again and hope that it will not be worst for all investors

I'm surprised to see payment proofs from this site as many posters are complaining that the site is unavailable. When I checked the site with my operamini, its unavailable too. Here's the error I received when trying to access it: Could not locate

remote server

You tried to access the address http://

monearn.com/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelt and punctuated, then try reloading the page. I guess the thread starter made a mistake in the site url.

Site is having problem about accessing, I hope that they will back again early because as I have received a info from Facebook, this site will back again early, may be it have problem about hosting therefore site have had to stop too early for fixing and if info from Facebook is correct, it will be nice for investors including me

As info that I have read from Facebook, this site will back again early with new domain is Monearn.biz, admin and his technology are trying to fix this domain when it just is attacked by DDos and will launch again it early, it is good info for investors including me when we invested here and hope that site can keep to exist long

Whenever a hyip decides to change domain name due to so called DDOS attacks, investors should prepare for the worst as its a sign that the program is about to come to an end. Its really disappointing to know that Monearn is on the verge of collapsing. Investors here should be at alert as the site may close very soon. Just maybe the program could survive, the next few days will determine so.