Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Moneymustwork - Moneymustwork.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our project is not an institution that works in a pyramid or her likeness, we do not pay compensation to the previous follow-through. MoneyMustWork a real project with a real product that is designed primarily for implementation in the life of this development and at the same time, is not always available,

Plan:

Compensation plan order for 29 days 116%

Plan Order Amount ($) Compensation (%)

Order-1 $ 10 - $ 1,000 4.00

Compensation plan order for 43 days 120%

Order-2 $ 50 - $ 2,500 3.00

Compensation plan order for 75 days 165%

Order-3 $ 100 - $ 5,000 2.20

Compensation plan order for 128 days 230%

Order-4 $ 150 - $ 10,000 1.80

Plan weekly compensation order for 12 weeks, 180%

Order-5 $ 200 - $ 10,000 15.00

Compensation plan for 330 days with the return of order amount at maturity. Charges on weekdays.

Order-6 $ 250 - $ 999 0.80

Order-7 $ 1,000 - $ 4,999 0.90

Order-8 $ 5,000 - $ 10,000 1.00

Accept: Perfect Money

Join Moneymustwork here

this program Russian program will really struggle to get investors that invest with the program,even hyip monitors did not have the program listed yet on they page,though i will have love to invest with this program due to the reasonable plan and total return the program is offering investors but the truth remain that the program is not safe for any hyip investors to invest.

lol that is such an excuse from many investors, only by this language you still can invest dude, open your eyes widely,if you truly have intention you can hover this site menu and then you can see that the link still use english since they used GC script which is not licensed script, that is why i decide not to invest here, for me the plan truly good for middle term investment

Well to me everyone has the right to choose what he or she wants.if guys say they ain't interested in a program then i see nothing wrong with that since we are all entitled to our own opinion.i think if a risk ain't worth taking then ignoring it would be the best but to me the program is okay.

daily interest rate fall to reasonable and it not only apply for a plan but for all plan. good to see it because now we know that this site potentially will be going for a long run. with affordable minimum invest, looks like this site will able to attract many investors to join and make invest.

• 4 weeks later...

Money must work is an interesting program that has been active for more than three weeks now, it's last paid on 18th January, that is today, few hours ago, I think this plan with principal included in daily ROI has potential it may run for few months with successful rounds with the 29 days plan.

in my opinion and when i visit this site and found that the interest rate slip to be able to reasonable plus it furthermore have a put together but also for most prepare and very good to find out,looks like this site will certainly in a position to appeal to many investors to become a members and invest in this site and i just hope to this site to stay active online for a long period of time

A great HYIP would only be known through the ROI the admin inthere has tabled.The ROI the admin inhere has tabled should be sustainable for a wild duration of time if we are to be truthful.i expect guys to take advantage of the program on getting to see consistency in their payment.

• 3 months later...

Money must work has a non trading day today, Victory day for Veterans, on May 9th that the project has announced in their news section, this project has been paying for 140 days now, since those plans are of kind, principal included in daily ROI, such a long activity might have been possible.

It has CloudFlare hosting and ddos protection which is a nice security feature, this one has been paying for such a long time that is more than five months, we can give it a try with the twenty nine days plan that requires just a $10 to participate in this reliable long term project.

well i am quite surprised to see that the site is paying members from 5 months and the main fact is that its an russian hyip and we all know that russian hyips never pay for more than 2 days but this site really paying from 5 months.I want to make investment on it but i am not making investment here because they are paying very low and per day profit is less than 1%.

• 2 weeks later...

despite all the advantages offered by the admin is quite in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, but I am still not sure if the admin has a clear project to make a profit for its investors, and I think this program is not a good place for investors to invest, because the admin will not likely provide benefits to its investors well

The script alone just tell me what will happen so dont even try to invest here because the admin will not pay its investor that longer online so any investor who wish to invest here must be very careful with what he is doing to ensure that he dose not lost his fund.