Friendly forum and instant support

Instant payment for all members

About VOBUX

Professional experience in PTC

Cloud server not affected by traffic

DDoS and SSL protected

Professional support

Instant services

Big discount for all members upgrading, promotion will be ended in 30th.Dec. 2012.

Business membership: only $50.00 now, original $65.00, saving 25%

Ultimate membership: only $550.00 now, original $750.00, saving 27%

FREE EXPLORER MEMBERSHIP FOR FIRST 2000 MEMBERS!

Free registration, thank you:

VOBUX - Get Your Victory Of Bux

image_9fcfa3f99b557cdc8bcf26d4858842a1f6343c08.gif

obviously this site offer good per click rate but unfortunately set very high minimum payout. the site also still not proven paying yet and its maybe due to still there is no member who able to reach that minimum payout. but apart from that, I expect to see a payment proof report available soon.

this site total different to all the ptc program that i have always know,though the program is claiming to have paid some huge amount to members but i think members need to be careful on this program,i really dont trust the program and i think memebers need to do some research on the program before having anything to with the program.

this site design and script is different from other sites and there click rate for standard members are not good there are lots of ads to clicks daily but earning of this click are very less and there minimum payout is very high 5$ which is very hard to achieve with this type of click rates and i am not going to invest in this site to earn more because it not going for long time and i advice to others also not invest in this type of sites.

• 3 months later...

2013/06/05 at 16:42

Dear All Members,

Today is so nice and so special day, VoBux has past the very important milestone, we have already over 20000 loyal members in 2 months, and we have finished almost 300 payments over $6000.00 to members, this is nice result for us, we are proud of that, the figures are bigger and bigger, the VoBux becomes stronger and more powerful, here we have to thank a lot for those investors and all members, due to your all support and trust, that made VoBux's rock to today and more bigger, we sincerely hope all members in VoBux can get nice earning here since this is our goal all the time, just like that we can prove VoBux value.

To celebrate the achievement we get, we decided to offer more benefits for all our members and investors in the next 7 days:

1. All members will get one more daily fix ad for clicking.

2. All the each funding over $50.00 will get 20% bonus which will be added to renting balance after get your claim from support.

This promotion start from now and will be end in 12th.Mar. 23:59:59 (server time), deposit after that can not get bonus.

Cheer !

VoBux Team