Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

100days - 100days.biz

xetang

Our company 100days.biz offers you a profitable investment for your money. We have the best experts in trading stocks and exchange rates. Every day we monitor the market. We have a professional financial team and also financial advisers for investing money. Making the buying and selling. Obtain an excellent profit. What do we offer? You must make a deposit for a specified period under a certain percentage (all terms are on the website).

Plans:

130%After 1 Days

250% After 3 Days

VIP PLAN 600% After 4 Days

And more, join to see in detail

DDos Protection

SSL Encryption

Dedicate Sever

Licensed Script

Accept: LR, PM

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

When I checked the program,I noticed that this program has been running for 4 days now

Started Dec 18, 2012

Running days 4

Total accounts 135

Active accounts

Total deposited $ 173,334.47

Total withdraw $ 15,273.48

Last deposit $ 10 (sharehyip)

Last withdraw $ 105(mak11)

Newest Member F-Monitor.ru

Program Status PAID

Latest update Dec 22, 2012

This shows that the program has actually paid and it seems that it has stopped paying,when I checked the rate us page,there was no single monitor listed on the page,I must advise investors that this program looks like a dead program so,investors should be carefule about it

I think that we shouldn't care to list in site that only should check status of monitors because really this site too only begin in monitors today although they have told that site have ran about 4 days, other amount of deposit and withdraw as my idea, it is not really, may be admin trying to create it so that attract more investors although he don't yet pay for anyone at this time when site still is very new

well i dont think i can do any kinda business with this program,i have being trying to access this program for couple of hours now and i cant access, i will like to know if there is any other person having same issue on this program like am doing,but from what i have read from this thread,i dont think the program is safe place for any hyip investor to invest.

I do think that we must not attention to be able to list throughout web page which simply need to examine status involving monitors due to the fact genuinely this great site far too simply start off throughout monitors currently while they've already informed which web get happened to run with regards to several nights, additional quantity of put in in addition to withdraw as my own strategy, it's not genuinely, could possibly be administrative attempting to produce it so that catch the attention of far more investors while he / she don't yet purchase any individual presently as soon as web page is still extremely completely new.

i think it will be a good decision of us if we not make any investment on this site. just look at its stats,they got a huge investment but on the other side they are not showing (last deposits and withdrawal) stats...i dont think they are paying their members.we need to be careful about it.

The data statistic given by this HYIP on its website here is actually not good. It is not reasonable, only in few days, this HYIP can collect so much money. Because we all know, the data can be easily modified here by the Admin of the website here. So, better to skip this HYIP

I think that sure nobody want to invest here when this site have ran 2 days already but status of monitors still are very bad when don't have any monitors in good status and too only have some monitors listed for this site at this time, it is not far as my idea, this site will close early when status is not good and don't have investors to invest into their site

I don't know but right now I just feel its not worth it to invest in here anymore. Even if this site is paying its high roi just can't sustain the site for long and if its paying right now we must be happy for those who still earn in here but same time we must not fall victim in here as I do believe that this site is going to turn to scam any time. In fact this site can be a scam site right now.

i don't know if this program truly paying or that is only their claim because i still cannot see any hyip monitoring site that get paid by them, it seems fishy with their claim too as we cannot see who that get paid by admin in this week, i really wondering if this site is good for investors right now