Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investvance - Investvance.net

xetang

Investvance.net is a private investment and wealth management company that allows international participation of individual and group a like. Our service provides highly lucrative return on investment along with a complete account privacy, top level online security, an efficient account management and 24/7 fully dedicated support team. Our company financial portfolio is backed-up by an active pool of realized profits from various high-yield assets that we hold around the globe

The duration of our plans is 15 days

Plan Name Spend Amount Rate

Starter: Min $1.00 - 100.00 9% daily

Advanced: Min $101.00 - 1000.00 9.5% daily

Premuim: Min $1001.00 - 5000.00 10% daily

VIP: Min $5001.00 - 50000.00 10.5% daily

SSL Protection

DDos Protection

100% Secure Sever

Accept: LR

Join here: JOIN HERE

i think this program will sustain the plan they are offering for the first round but i dont think the program will safe for any hyip investor to invest inhere twice,though the program is offering high return but i can tell the program has worth it takes to sustain the return they are offering investors for the first round before the program might start having problem

I can open the site at my end. I guess you just need to clean your cache or refresh your internet connection as theirs maybe some modem problem. Or its maybe the site server that has a problem. Usually when the bandwidth is reach you will have hard time opening the site as the bandwidth is already at the maximum level. I guess when you open the site many are opening the site that you end up can't open the site because of traffic.

I can't access it here in my end,but according to what the thread starter has posted ,I think the roi that is offered in this program is reasonable and sustainable,135% as the total returns after 15 should be achievable,except if the admin is not honest that is when the program wouldn't be paying

started with $1 only, investors have opportunity to get good daily income from this hyip site. but sad to say that 9% or more as daily interest rate is very high and potentially will unable to lead the site sustain long. better keep stay away from this hyip site and choose another more promising one.