Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ronaldobux - ronaldobux.com

nomiasif

In the website of this PTC here, I can see, this PTC offers up to 2 cents per Ads click and not 1 cent as it is written on this thread here. The script used by this PTC is also cheap and very often, using the Next Gen script here. It is not too good, and nothing special

THe memberships here are really expensive if you consider that they start from $20 a month. I sure hope that they would be worth it because for such a high amount you would need to be getting a lot of earnings from the site. I cant see the ads though as it seems you have to register first before you can.

i kinda like the design of this program, i find this ptc program very attractive,though the program very different from regular ptc program that i have always known,but i think the program will struggle to get members that will click on the program due to the low click rate the program is having and the high payout the program using

I don't think its worth it to try to keep on being active in here. I know many of us spend more time in other online industry than in forex trading. I know many of use just feel tired of getting lots of false hope and false chances. I guess in the near future their will be no more ptc clickers as theirs just too many ptc site that turn to scam early. I know many don't last long but I'm still hoping one or two can be good to try.

• 2 weeks later...

well the design of this site is quite different and the click rate of this site is not good they paid 1 cent per click for only 2-3 ads and other ads are very less rates and referral earning is also less, and what is the minimum payout there? one more thing which i dont like is there 100 click needed to request payout.