Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

premiumearnings - premiumearnings.com

nomiasif

Premiumearnings is a long term high yield private invest program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

plans:

20% daily for 22 days

500% after 30 days

200% after 7days

minimum ::: 10$

5% referral commission...

LR PM STP ACCEPTED

http://premiumearnings.com/?ref=nomiasif

200% after 7days

20% daily for 22 days

This is the big question right now. Since this site has 7 days plan that has 200% roi. The big question is this. Can this site last 22 days for the 20% daily for 22 days? I don't think so. Since if you going to invest for seven days this site need to pay 200% after seven days to have a paying status to last to 22 days and that for me is hard to achieve by this site.

This is the big question right now. Since this site has 7 days plan that has 200% roi. The big question is this. Can this site last 22 days for the 20% daily for 22 days? I don't think so. Since if you going to invest for seven days this site need to pay 200% after seven days to have a paying status to last to 22 days and that for me is hard to achieve by this site.

The easy answer here, we can not trust this HYIP. There were so many HYIPs like this one before, with very high RoI like this one here, and then they were gone very fast here. So, in thia way, we better not to invest on the HYIP like this one, or we will lose our money here

even few member said to stay away from this site but in fact this site is paying and also attracted more hyip monitors to monitoring them LOL, i know their plans is high and also for some people unsustainable also the 200% plan for 7 days looks more attractive for investors

The easy reply the following, we can not confidence that HYIP. There are a great number of HYIPs this way one particular previous to, along with very good Motorola roi this way one particular the following, and we were holding eliminated very quick the following. So, throughout thia technique, many of us don't to get within the HYIP this way one particular, as well as many of us will suffer your funds the following.

The straightforward solution the following, we are able to not rely on this particular HYIP. There was clearly countless HYIPs such as this just one previous to, using quite high Return such as this just one the following, and these were eliminated very quick the following. So, within thia method, we better not obtain about the HYIP such as this just one, or perhaps we will mislay each of our income the following.

@trickster,do you really meant what you said,cos I am not just chanced to check if this program is paying or not,if we look at the roi offered in all plans,it is gleary that the roi are just crazy roi that cannot be achieved,I will try and check later if the program is really paying or not

i really like the admin of this program,the program just when straight to point,the program is only launch to scam investor,that's what i believe the admin of the program is trying to tell us.i guess the best one can do is to just ignore this program and invest with other better program we have around.all the plan offered inhere are not reasonable

@trickster,I finally checked the status of this program and I found out that there are 10 monitors listing it and 4 of the monitors are listing it as paying while the rest 6 are listing it as waiting,I wonder how the admin has managed to be paying investors,the roi offered in all plans are just too and the admin still pays

we can not self-assurance that HYIP. You will discover many HYIPs that way a definite ahead of, along with top notch Motorola return on investment that way a definite these, along with we all were being keeping eliminated extremely swift these. So, in the course of thia process, most of us don't for getting from the HYIP that way a definite, together with most of us are affected ones finances these.