Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Termbux - Termbux.com

jirimix

this program is really encouraging, i kinda like the program and i think the program has worth it take to pay members for a while,though the the program isn't having much ads but i want to believe the program will be having more ads soon since the program is still new an the click rate on the program is standard and the minimum payout is ok

1 dollar minimum is still good as you can reach 1 dollar in a month. So in short each month you can earn 1 dollar in here as long this site is paying. I know many will say 1 dollar is a small amount but if you have 100 ptc site the same as this one its still a good 100 dollars earning each month in here. That's why its very important that we have lots of ptc sites if we really want to earn money in here.

this system is really motivating, i kinda such as method as well as i believe this program provides worthwhile choose to use fork out customers for a short time, though the this program isn't really having much adverts nevertheless i have to consider this program will probably be having a lot more adverts before long since the method continues to be new the the actual click pace for the method will be standard and the minimal agreed payment quote great as well as greater.

CHRISTMAS OFFER

Members, We are offering a 50% Christmas discount on our membership upgrades! Don't miss out out so quickly buy now!!

this is a great offer.we wont lose this opportunity because normally we cant afford such prices but now only because of this festival admin is offering such rates.i think he also needs funds to celebrate it that why he decreased it.

• 3 weeks later...

this site is looking very trusty because there are currently about 14000 members are registered and admin paid them 3132$ in very short time and there are 162 members are online which shows that the daily earning of this site is really good and the admin is honest i see lots of payment proofs are available there and 1$ is not hard to reach.

we dont worry about the slow payment you must thank them that they are paying and and are giving no minimum payments to the paypal user.i always believe that those site from which we can earn slow are much better than scam sites however we will get some thing from them.some thing is better than nothing.

I am not sure that weather the payment proofs of the site is real or not because most of the payment proofs are of more than $20 proofs and by looking them i am doubting that those proofs may be a fake proofs . so i think it is not at all suggested to work with this program since with in a short period of time i cant believe that they paid a huge cash .

this ptc site is good place for advertisers make promotion because offering low and affordable advertisement package price. start from 10 cent, advertisers will be get 100 traffic visitor to their site. if compare with other ptc site that usually offer $1 as minimum package of advertisement, this site clearly more attractive to advertisers.