Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Superinv - Superinv.org

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

Our company was founded on a set of principles that remain the pillars of our investment philosophy: preservation of investors' capital and a high level of current income; a research-centric methodology for identifying and understanding large, emerging market opportunities; a proactive approach to finding unobvious financial market trends; and daily involvement with every investor.

Plan:

Hourly Plan-20 HR 140%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $500 6.75

Plan 2 $501 - $10,000 7.00

Silver-After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 115.00

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 125.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $100,000 133.00

Gold-After 2 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 133.00

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 155.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $100,000 183.00

Platinum-After 3 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 153.00

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 200.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $100,000 253.00

Daily 2 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 68.00

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 79.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $100,000 93.00

Accept

LibertyReserve

Perfectmoney

Join Here

i doubt if i can advise anybody to give this program any trail, i dont think the program will last.the program is just a scam program is disguise and i can tell the admin of the program will not pay any hyip investor that invest with the program.i guess it best if this program is just ignore and investors should look for other better program around

@mony,I guess you are right,the script used is not just a criteria to determine this program,but the roi actually speaks,the roi tabled in this program is actually not worth it,and this makes the program not to be sustainable,well I am not just surprised about the roi that program is offering,hourly plans never tabled a reasonable roi

StartedDec 12, 2012

Running days 0

Total accounts333

Total deposited$ 9,580.00

Total withdraw$ 1,228.77

Visitors online 7

Last updateDec 12, 2012

Well looks like the statics can be a fake one because we can see the deposits to the site they are very huge and i wonder ho can the investors can be able to deposit such a huge amounts in just a single day of the site . and when i look into the investment plans i was really laughing by seeing the plans all of the plans are not trust able plans .

Well everything about the program is just a hoax,I guess chintu is right,the stats is being manipulated,the program isn't a hourly program,I just wonder where the thread starter got this from

@ofejiro20,the plans posted above are all wrong,try and check the site on your own to know the real plans,the minimum spend in all the plans are $10

Honestly the following, the particular piece of software used by this specific HYIP can be quite pleasant. The actual templates utilised is also extremely rather the following. Although, when we weight and dimensions the particular Purchase Plans the following, the particular Return supplied is usually way too high and never affordable using extremely quick plan the following.

I am watching the site since 3 days and bad to see that they are still with the waiting status from the popular hyip monitors and that make me discourage to make an investment with this program . I though the site will be doing great but i never expected this from this program . now looks like it is better to skip this program .

This system appears offering featuring a pleasant set of scripts and also design and style nevertheless that's the main function of your genuine hyip. Precisely what When i envisioned was a great reasonable roi sad to say presently there roi will be unsustainable therefore the system don't past long judging from other ideas, in addition the a good constant system.

33% or more after 1 day is very much and will be surprising if this site able to last long. so, before investors decide to make invest, convince their self and accept the fact that make invest in this hyip site contain very high risk. there is possibility that investors will never get profit or even BEP.