Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profit-square - Profit-square.com

xetang

Welcome to Profit-Square

Profit-Square is a private online investment program. We aim giving a large amount of people from different countries of the world to use our services. We offer you a true and stable passive income from your participation in our program. With Profit-Square your returns are not based on other payments into the fund, but on the funds investment strategies.

We offers you a simple, convenient, affordable and flexible method of investing in emerging markets through our online investment platform. With our globally integrated operations and business strategies, our disciplined and established investment process, and the knowledge and expertise of our investment managers, we are able to provide you with innovative investment solutions and give you the maximum return.

Standard Plan

150% after 1 day

350% after 2 days

Advanced Plan

900% after 5 days

1800% after 10 days

Min: $10 - Max: $10000

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://profit-square.com/?ref=zozo278

i can guess this is just another program hoping to scam investors and i can only advise investors to stay away from this program,even hyip monitors did not invest with this program,all the plan and the term the program is offering investors is to high and i guess thats why the program will never get support from hyip monitors.

Well I wouldn't be concluding that the program is designed to scam investors cos I don't know the internal roi,the internal roi might be sustainable so I wouldny be saying much about the program,investors should just be careful about this program,they should make sure that the program is paying before investing in it

How can this be possible to pay the investors we can see that the site is offering 150% after just a single day and is that possible to pay for the investors . may be it can be payable by the admin for now but in future there will be very much risk in paying because as the investors will be increasing there might be feeling difficult in paying the investors .

Daily benefits offered by this program quite interesting and quite lucrative for investors, the amount of which is determined by miimum deposit program also is not too high, I see this program has been running for 1 day and the total deposit contained on this program has already reached the number of high enough and the program did not make payments to its investors

@hadg I think syrine is right on that notice.The roi tabled are just too high so I dont know what you meant by internal roi.Sincerely the program is just opened to scam greedy investors since we cant see a single payment proof,roi is unstainable and lastly they dont have a monitor supporting them.

How can this be possible to pay the investors we can see that the site is offering 150% after just a single day and is that possible to pay for the investors . may be it can be payable by the admin for now but in future there will be very much risk in paying because as the investors will be increasing there might be feeling difficult in paying the investors .

This is very true here, the RoI offered by this HYIP here is totally very high and beyond our mind here. It is impossible to make the RoI as much as this one here. In this way here usually this kind of HYIP will not sustain too long in the market here. Better not to be greedy to invest here

@syrine22 and @ofejiro20,you guys just don't understand how this type of hyip program works,this program might have an internal roi,you wouldn't know until you invest in the program,don't expect the program to pay you 150% the next day,let me brake it down to you guys,if you invest $10,don't "EVER" expect $15 the next day,you be be expecting $10.50 the next day,which is still on the high side,well I just checked AHM,10 monitors are already listing þhe program with a WAITING status,I guess it is not upto 24 hours that is why it hasn't goþten a PAYING status

@hadg33:what internal ROI are you talking about???if you wish to know why didn't you check the site before posting.guys the ROI inhere is high and wouldn't be sustainable so to me to endeavour not to be licking our wounds eventually lets just be staying away.

join the site and then you will see that thing, that is ROI that is not available in the front page of some hyip site, only member that know. but aside from that thing, this site monitored by 2 hyip monitors for now, but again their status is waiting there and that hyip monitors aren't popular hyip monitor

Day-to-day rewards made available from the deal really intriguing along with really beneficial intended for people, the volume of which usually relies on miimum deposit plan also is not too big, We observe the deal continues to be managing intended for 1 day as well as the overall deposit included for this plan has now reached the quantity of high ample as well as the plan failed to help to make obligations to be able to it is people.

roi of 105% offered by hyip with first plan in other several plans monthly interest for 10$ merchants is (305% immediately after 2 days) and in addition (855% immediately after 5 days). i do not think it is going to pay you for extensive. its extremely surprising that monitors are often showing paying out status as a result.

good to see that this hyip site offer daily plan with high profit return. I expect to see that they listed on some of hyip monitor site because will make investors easy to check out the hyip performance. and the good news is the hyip has been listed on even many of hyip monitor site. the status is still paying.

@Tirus:Is it a most for me to join the site.why didn't you too join.what are talking about.make your comments about an HYIP and don't put mind someone elses' business.The program's offers could likewisely be seen at monitors monitoring them so it is not a most for me to join.if you want to join go ahead and do that and stop saying unecessary things.