Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Marketiva profits - marketiva.site90.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

marketiva profits is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Marketiva offers different plans for our clients to choose from, as per their financial portfolio. Each and every investment plan we offer is unique in their own way, as they offer different rates of interests and lasts for different investment periods. All plans have been set taking into account all kinds of investors around the world, making our program the most convenient and suitable investment platform, for anyone with the desire to make a good amount of money the safest way, and with no risks. The whole team of Marketiva proudly invites every online investor to take part in our investment opportunity, and experience the huge money making possibilities that we hav

Plan:

60 days 3% 3.5% 4.0% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $499 3.00

Plan 2 $500 - $1,000 3.50

Plan 3 $1,000 - $1,499 4.00

120 days 5% 6% 8% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1,500 - $4,000 5.00

Plan 2 $4,000 - $8,000 6.00

Plan 3 $8,000 and more 8.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,PM

Join Marketiva profits here

Wow,this is another newly launched mid term program,the roi that was offered in the program looks reasonable and sustainable but to me it not,though if the admin is honest,the program might pay for like 20 to 30 days but I am so sure that it can't stay up to 45 days,investors can just target BEP and invest through a monitor that offers RCB,that is the only way an investor can make profit from this program

Daily benefits offered by this program quite interesting though profits are not very high but the program does not attract enough investors for a specified period of time to make a profit too long and it's pretty risky one because the program is a new investment program most likely not be able to survive in the long term

They have 60 and 120 days investment plans and the minimum to invest is also very low but who know the site will stay online for such a long time because the site is with a very cheap script and there is no ssl layer to the site so how can we invest here for a long term plans .

Lols...just checked this program again just to see if the program has started paying or not,to my my surprise,the program is not paying and it has a funny stats,here is the stats below

Running

days 0

Total

accounts 20

Total

deposited $

Total

withdraw $

Visitors

online 1

Members

online 0

Rate

we will add new monitors soon , Marketiva Team

Can you all imagine,this program hasn't gotten a dime as deposit,I have never seen a hyip program like this before

i will have loved to invest with this program but the script used by the admin of the program mad made me change my mind on the program, i can tell the program is just launch to scam investors,i think the daily return being offered on the program is high and again the program is using an old script that has being times after time by scam program.

the hyip name similar with marketiva forex broker. seems like this hyip will manage the investors money in forex trading via marketiva. good to know it since marketiva is one of good and reputable forex broker but in order to make the investors money growing, this hyip site need good and experienced forex trader and I hope they have such staff.

What we can see here,

the hyip name similar with marketiva forex broker. seems like this hyip will manage the investors money in forex trading via marketiva. good to know it since marketiva is one of good and reputable forex broker but in order to make the investors money growing, this hyip site need good and experienced forex trader and I hope they have such staff.

It is not a new thing here, if we can see many HYIPs using the similar name with the famous companies, either online or offline here. Like this HYIP here, is one of the good example. But, we are not sure if the Admin does the real trading on Marketiva or not here. Hard to check it

Daily positive aspects proposed by the deal very exciting however revenue usually are not very good nevertheless the program won't appeal to sufficient shareholders for any specified stretch of time to create a benefit to much time and it is fairly hazardous a single for the reason that program is usually a brand new investment decision program not likely be capable of pull through in the long term