Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Paideveryhour - paideveryhour.com

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

Our professional traders have accumulated a great experience of stock trading and developed a lot of highly profitable funds management schemes which allow us to put high interest rates for our customers. This program is a real investment, which returns are all generated from real-life investments. The money you invest is re-invested for you and it is your invested money that will bring you the big returns. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity.

Plan:

1% HOURLY FOR 200 HOURS Total Return : 200%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

1% HOURLY FOR 200 HOURS Total Return : 200% $1 - $100,000 1.00

Accept

LibertyReserve

Join Here

Lol... 1% for 200 hours,this is too good to be true,so if I invest just a dollar,I would be receiving 1 cent every hour,it doesn't really make any sense to me,payment processor would have eaten the whole profits from the program,I just don't understand how this one would operate

200hours is approximately 8days and achieving an return which is twice our principal in 8days is something I don't think is possible in a hyip especially for one that pays hourly. It may manage to pay for some hours but I'm not sure if it will survive for up to 4days. This program has an ordinary script and the design is not atttractive. There's also no form of security. I'll prefer a skip here.

OMg ... what a investment plan 1% hourly for 200 hrs . and i am sure that with in this 200 hrs the site will surly turn into scam list . because first a fall the investment plan is of useless hourly plan and they have a very worst script use bay many hyip sites just to make scam . I think trying here with your own risk mostly i think they will be not be paying for more than 2 or 3 days .

well this program has being running online for over 12 hours now,even if i want to do hit and run on the program , i dont think i can invest with the program anymore,the program is not safe for any hyip investors to invest since the program is an hourly program and i can only advise investors to stay away from this program.

Still some of the monitors are with the waiting status i do know what is the reason for that but after looking into the site back again i think the time is going closer for the site to shut down because they are saying that they are paying every but there is no paying status from quality monitors .