Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fund2invest - fund2invest.com

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

Fund2invest was created by a group of professional traders, qualified experts, skilled analysts and experienced broker with well-diversified areas of expertise such as stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, energies, raw materials and mutual funds with having more than 4 years of extensive practical experiences of combined skills, knowledge, talents, creativity, intelligences and capabilities to allow for participation in the business market within a safe and non-risk investment environment.

Plan:

Diamond 3.00% daily for 45

Platinum 4.00% daily for 45

Silver 5.00% daily for 45

Gold 6.00% daily for 45

Accept

LibertyReserve

Referal

10%

Join Here

I think the daily benefits offered by this program quite reasonable with the specified time period then we will get a pretty good profit but the minimum deposit amount is determined by the program is quite high and only investors who have substantial capital that can be invested on the program

Looks like the site is a legit site and i am sure that this will be a good site because they have a very reasonable roi and all the investment plans are quite interesting to invest . and the referral bonus is really good and encouraging most of the investors to work here .

@chintu,would the principal be returned? If yes,that means it would be difficult for the program to complete a round,if the principal is not returned I would have called it a very promising program,anyways I am not just interested in this one

i guess investors need to be patience with this program,this program has being running online for 2 days now and the program is not having proof of payment to show that the program has being being paying, i dont think the program is safe place for any hyip investors to invest,though the status of the program might still change but i guess it best if the program is properly research before investing.

I haven't gotten to see any payment from the site.i expect guys to be wise inhere not to invest a dime inhere so that they wouldn't end up losing much funds inhere.Meanwhile to me the admin wants to elude with funds.

read the site carefully, and see how much minimum deposit they need here, read it and the make post again here after you read it, remember not all investors can reach that amount even for $50 still cannot attract too much investors like 100 investors that want to invest there, and also no hyip monitors here so that is why no payment proof, with big deposit the chance to get more investors also low

Appears like your website is a respectable web site as well as i am sure that will this will be a fantastic web site simply because have a very affordable motorola roi as well as all the purchase options will be exciting to invest. and also the recommendation benefit is really good as well as stimulating almost all of the shareholders to function here.