Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Velvex-traders - Velvex-traders.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.velvex-traders.com

Velvex-traders is a group of tradesmen, brokers and profiteers, who thanks to their experience are able to guarantee you your financial success. Members of our team are spread all over the world, including both Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia. We can assure you that you will gain profit through our reliable methods. Our strategy is to invest large amounts of money, mainly into Forex platform and foreign exchange and resources market, what allows us to give you such a profitable financial offer.

In Stock Capital Inc we are constantly trying to make payment procedures easier and safer. You do not need to register and waste time on filling long and complicated forms. Our solutions are carefully thought out, what allows you to invest money in just a few clicks.

PLANS:

120% After 2 days.

Minimum investment is $10, maximum is: $1,000

180% after 5 days.

Minimum investment is $50, maximum is: $4,000

270% after 7 days. - (270% profit + 100% principal),

Minimum investment is $100, maximum is: $10,000

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.velvex-traders.com

The best plan to go for is the 1st plan but there is a chance that the program may not pay since we have to wait for 2days before making profits and the returns is also quite high. I don't recommend investing in this program but if any investor wants to invest here, he should go for the 1st plan since it has the shortest duration.

The script used for this program is so cheap and poor,the roi offered in the program is not reasonable and sustainable,I checked there rate us page and there was no monitors listed,I guess the program might be gaining that later,I am not just interested in this one

benefits offered by this program I think is a pretty fair profit if we take the plan to make profit with minimum deposit for a period of 2 days we only get 10% profit alone but I am still not convinced with this program because it is not lack of information regarding the total number of deposit and also the total amount of payment contained in this program

anybody thinking of getting something out of this program should prepare to lose all his investment on this program,i can tell this program will not pay any dime to any investors,all the plan on the program are totally unreasonable and reachable, i wonder where the admin of the program want to get the program to sustain the program.

indeed very true once with a plan to make a profit of 270% along with a return on capital invested I think it is unreasonable and the program will not be able to pay for these benefits, and of course it will be very risky if investors braced themselves for invested in this program

It is not good,the program promises 20% after 2 days,this is too good to be true,it can never be achievable,it means if I should invest 10 bucks,I will be getting 12 bucks after 2 days,it is not just possible,greedy investors might fall a prey to this program

I just checked AHM to know the status of the monitors viewing this program and just as I expected, few monitors(only 3 of them) are viewing this program with all having a Waiting status.

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/velvex-traders.com?final=1

With the current status of monitors viewing this program and the fact that the program is up to 3days, I won't recommend any investor to invest here because there is a high chance that the program is almost dead

Well the site is online since some days but still they are with the status of waiting so i dont understand what is the problem with this program , i dont think this program may not be a safe place to invest because of the risk factor involve in the site . the live chat showing always online but never work