Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Newinvest - Newinvest.eu5.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

newinvest.eu5.org is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 1.00 %

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 2.00 %

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 3.00 %

Accept: LR, PM

Join Newinvest here

The program is newly launched and the roi offered is really on the low side and this would definitely make the program to last,there is no single monitor listing it for now,may be as time goes on,the admin might add some quality monitors on there rateus page

<p style="margin-left: 40px;">i can tell this program will struggle to get hyip investors and hyip monitors that will like to invest with the program,the term on the program is too long and i dont think any investor will be willing to hang on with a program for that long and ore over we dont know if the program will even complete the term on the plan they are offeing.</p>

There plans are not poor,there plans are good but the cheap script that is been used tends to destroy the program,the program started yesterday and uptill now it hasn't gain any support from monitors,there is still no single monitor listed on there rateus page

brand new hyip site and offering reasonable profit return for long period of investment contract. for make invest in first plan, investors will receive BEP after 100 day while if choose the second plan, will get the BEP after 50 day only. this hyip site looks promising for me and I hope they able to last long.

I am getting laugh to see the site script and design and the screen resolution of the site is really worst like anything . i never see any hyip with such a worst script . Well i dont thing this site is no more safe to invest and i am sure that the admin will close the site with in short period of time after he get some investments .

@syrine i totally disagree because they have very dull and cheap script and their plan is for 200 trading days which will actually complete plans in atleast 250 days.i dont think people have such stamina to wait for their payment for almost a year.

The main thing which is not good on this HYIP is the script. I agree to see, the script used by this HYIP is supposed to be expired. This is very old and plain HYIP script, about the first generation on HYIP business. No HYIP shall use this script, because it is not interesting anymore

hyip is generally new although plans will not be attracting get here a the minimum deposit is generally very substantial figure for you to low investors and also the the plans are merely targeting this specific investors for ones long interval an script is generally not looking that much just it really is looking like some an additional blog nevertheless, not like hyip software package.

The site have no statics and also we can see that since 2 days there is not even a single monitor is added to the site so this shows the legitimate of the site . I think most of the traders will not show there interest in investing with this site since it is not a prefect site to make an investment .

Seriously the deal should be a terrific 1 that ought to be having to pay people for very long should the managment inhere applies right managing. i just desire that she the actual managment could well be adding a couple of good quality watches to be able to radar them to produce men post for the community.

The program can be freshly introduced and the return offered is very about the lower aspect this also would produce the program to final, there isn't a solitary monitor checklist this for the present time, may be as time goes on, this administrator may well then add activity excellent monitors on the website rateus web site.